Chapter 4

Nick's POV

Whilst we are eating pizza, Avani came up with the idea that we should play truth or dare to get to know each other some more.

"Sure why not"Ondreaz said along with Chase and the other girls nodding there head in agreement.

"I'll go first"said Avani super excited."Ummmm Charli Truth or Dare"

"Dare"Charli said with confidence

"I dare you to eat a slice of pizza upside down"Avani said whilst everyone started laughing.

I just looked across to see Tony laughing. His smile and laugh was so cute.Charli almost choked but Chase helped her up when she fell over with the pizza slice on her head.We all started laughing until Ondreaz asked if he could go next.

"Okay Nick. Truth or Dare"Ondreaz said

"Truth"I whispered bak

Ondreaz said with a huge smirk on his face. "Do you like anyone in the house?"

"ummmm yeah" I felt everyone's eyes on me and I blushed really hard while trying not to look at Tony.

"Oooooooo Nick has a crush" all the boys said in unison.

"Shut up"I said trying to hide my face in Chase's shoulder

Tony's POV

Awwwww Nick looked adorable when he blushed. But he doesn't like me I know it. It's probably Addison or Daisy.

"I've got one for Tony"Addison said"Truth or Dare"

"Okay Dare" I replied hoping it was an easy dare.

"I dare you to do a back flip"Addison said smiling.

"I never done one before"I whined. Addison just smiled at me. I sighed before moving away from any objects.

I was really nervous to do a flip. I flipped but landed on the floor and my ankle really hurt. Then Nick ran up towards me.

"Are you okay?"he asked genuinely concerned with a sweet look on his face.

"I think I sprained my ankle"I said trying not to smile at him while he ran to the freezer to get some ice.He actually cares about me but he considers me his friend so he would obviously care.Addison ran up to me followed by all the other girls saying that she was so sorry.

"It's okay ads I'm fine"I said trying my best to force a smile.Nick came back with ice and placed it on my ankle and flashed me the cutest smile. I smiled back and could swear he blushed. After a couple minutes everyone started to go to bed.

"Girls I have the best idea. Girls night"screamed Avani and they all rushed to Avani's room with snacks and makeup.

"Boys I have the best idea.Boys night "screaming Chase mocking Avani.

Nick's POV

Chase called me, Ondreaz and Tony who was still on the floor with me holding ice to his ankle up to our room. I tried to help Tony up but he couldn't stand.

"Yo Nick I got the snacks in my hands could you carry Tony up to your room for me" Ondreaz said with a smirk on his face.

Tony's POV

I can't believe Ondreaz would say something like that. I saw Nick blush and then agree to carry me upstairs. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs. He seemed to be struggling slightly. I never realized how beautiful his eyes really were. He looked down and saw me staring at him and gave me a wink as I blushed and carefully lay me on his bed. Chase had pushed both the beds together so me and nick sat on his bed and Ondreaz who later came in with the snacks and Chase sat on Chase's bed.

"Let Boys night begin"Chase said with a huge grin on this face