Chapter 45

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for all the reads and votes. I started this book exactly 2 months ago expecting it to go no where. Thanks so much. Also voting means a lot. Don't be the silent reading who doesn't vote. Ily <3. Thanks for 65.2k reads and 2.2k votes.

Tony's POV

I got dressed and headed downstairs. I took a seat on the couch waiting for Addison to come. I was scrolling through my for you page when I saw an edit of my and Nick my eyes started tearing up but I quickly ignored them. I looked up from my phone to see all of the guys glaring at me.

"What?" I said clearly annoyed.

"Nick" they said in unison upset.

"What about him?" I said. I knew what they wanted me to say but I pretended like I didn't know.

"I thought you where gay" Ondreaz said looking disappointed at me.

"It was just a phase. I'm straight and I have a date with Addison." I said my eyes falling back on my phone now scrolling through instagram.

"Tony you're as straight as a circle. Don't lie to yourself. I know how much Nick means to you." Ondreaz said trying to get my attention. Why can't he leave me alone.

"No Ondre. I don't need your useless advice. I am straight and I hate Nick" I screamed back. Just as they were about to open their mouths to say something, Addison walked down the stairs. She looked beautiful.

Bye the way this is still a Tonick story.