Chapter 22

It was Chase and he was really mad. Josh and Bryce went upstairs and came down a minute later wearing the still softish merch. I saw that Chase was fuming. I walked towards the door. I stepped outside and shut the door behind me so we could talk without the boys being there.

Chase's POV

Out of every place he had to go to sway even though he knew how angry I would be. And then Josh and Bryce had to come downstairs in their stupid merch.

"So....... What brings you here" Nick asked acting like he had no idea what was going on.

"Your boyfriend is in hospital and Avani called for me to get you" I said rolling my eyes at his childish behaviour even though he's older than me.

"1. He's not by boyfriend and 2 I'm not going back because he and Ondreaz hate me "he said tears welling up in his eyes.I called Avani because there was no way I could convince him to come to the hospital. Maybe Ondreaz or Tony could convince him.

Avani's POV

Chase called me and told me that Nick wasn't gonna come and I needed Tony or Ondreaz to convince him. That is when Ondreaz came out of Tony's ward with tears streaming down his face. I put the phone down and ran towards Ondreaz and gave him a hug.

"Ondreaz what did the doctor say" I asked trying to calm him down as much as possible. It broke my heart to see him like this. He was like my older brother.

"t-tony h-he" Ondreaz stuttered before running into the bathroom still crying. I tried to run after him but he was just too fast. I knew he wouldn't tell me so I decided to jus ask the doctor myself. I saw him walking out of Tony's ward so I ran up to him.

"Hi are you Tony's girlfriend" he asked me with a smile on his face.

"um no. Is he okay" I asked with a worried expression on my face.

"Sorry but he has gone into a coma because he lost so much blood that should have gone to his brain." he said looking down.

"Does Tony have a girlfriend to come and check up on him" he asked still wondering.

"Errr no but his boyfriend will be here soon" I said smiling through the tears.

"A boyfriend okay then......" he walked away with a disgusted look on his face.

I swear I'm gonna kill that doctor.I needed to call Nick. He needs to be there for Tony.