Chapter 11

Have you guys ever imagined a female werewolf kissing you and you thinked of.

Mmm Rabies (Dead)

You and the others playing monopoly and it was Athena's turn and grabbed a card. So what is it? You asked curiously and she smiles and looks at you.

Seems like your gonna do whatever i want now! Athena said and grinned and show you the card. Oh no! You said shocked and she smiles at you. Seems like you don goofed! Draven said and laughs.

Time Skip

You and Athena are outside training other wolves and you took a quick break and Athena sat beside you.

Brian:So, Are you gonna be the dominant one now?

Athena:I am! But not now we are training them.

Brian:Alright, But don't go too far.

Athena:I'll make sure i will!

Brian:O-Oh...

Athena:Now come here and give your alpha a kiss!

Brian:Yes ma'am.

You then kissed her and things get passionate and break the kiss before anyone else saw both of you.

Athena:It's gonna be fun tomorrow~

Brian:What do you mean by "fun"?

Athena:Nothing, Aileen isn't coming so might as well train and do something.

Brian:What about Finn?

Athena:He's teaching others on how to be stealthy and his other pack is training too!

Brian:And me?

Athena:Oh, i'm gonna train you alright~

Brian:Hehe, Where?

Athena:First on the waterfall,Let's go hun!

Brian:Okay...

Time skip

You and Athena arrived at the water fall and she gave you a spear.

Brian:So i'm just gonna catch a fish?

Athena:Nope!

Athena then gets out of the way and a wild grizzly appears and attacked you.

You then swung the spear at the grizzly and you got pinned on the ground and Athena hits the grizzly with an arrow and you quickly stand up and used the spear and pierced the grizzly and it drop dead on top of you.

Athena then moved aside the grizzly and hugs you. You are suffocating by her breast and you pushed her back and you got air and Draven ran and stopped in front of you both.

Athena:Dad?

Draven:Seems like you already hunted the grizzly i was looking for!

Athena:Sorry!

Draven:It's alright! I'll bring it home for our pack!

Athena:The others already back home?

Draven:Yes, only you two aren't.

Athena:We are gonna stay here for a bit!

Draven:Alright, See you two!

Athena:Bye dad! Now where we're we?