Chapter 10

Now here's the lemon chapter you guys wanted you horny rhino's!

You woke up with Athena spooning you with her big breast on your face. You then placed your face further on her breast and its soft and felt like you can sleep forever. But you can do whatever you want with her told her what she has to follow yesterday.

Brian:Athena, Wake up.

Athena:5 more minutes!

Brian:That's an order!

Athena:Hmp! Meanie!

Brian:You dare disrespect me?

Athena:N-No!

Brian:Turn around, I'll give you. punishment!

Athena:Please no!

Brian:That's an order!

Athena:Please don't hurt me!

You turned her around and began slapping her ass.

Athena:Ah! Ah! Oh~ ooh~ Harder daddy!

You then stopped slapping her and rubbed her ass.

Athena:Why did you stop?

Brian:I don't wanna make weird stuff in the morning.

Athena:Alright, But i'll wear this maid suit anytime i want!

Brian:Make sure you clean them too!

Athena:Thank you!

You then grab her hands and pulled in for a kiss and tongue to tongue and pulled out for air. Can i have some more? Athena asked and gave her a kiss and landed back on the bed with her legs around your waist and you touch her SEXY thighs and start rubbing it and finished the kiss.

Not now You said and she nodded and got off the bed with her and cooked food and setted up a trap for food for tonight near the waterfall.

Time skip

You Athena and the others are playing Uno and it's your turn and picked up a card from the deck.

Fuck me or Draw 25 cards. I wonder who wrote that, Of course it's Athena! You said to yourself and look to her and she was licking her lips.

You signed NO and she nodded ears dropped and you hid the card. Athena? You asked. Yes darling? Athena replied. Your turn You said and she looked at the card and placed it and it Draven and then Nidalee.

Minutes later.

You are walking around the place and noticed Finn fighting someone in the crowd. You saw Athena going there and you rushed to what's gonna happen.

 You saw Athena going there and you rushed to what's gonna happen