Chapter 3

You woke up without Athena waking you up and you felt relieved  and you tried to move your legs but you can't. You look down on your head and Athena was there asleep on top of your legs. Wake up ya filthy sex offender! You shouted and you pinched her ear and she screamed awake.

That hurts! Athena said and her ears folded down. You felt a little embarrassed so you petted her head and she smiled and grabs your hand and starts rubbing your hand to her cheek and she starts blushing and you blushed as well and she lets go off your hand and you noticed her wearing your shirt.

Brian:Why didn't you kill me back then?

Athena:Well, you wanna know the reason why?

Brian:Tell me why?!

Athena:Ain't nothing but a heart ache!

Brian:Ain't nothing but a mistake!

Draven comes in the door and smacks the both of you.

Draven:That wasn't in the script!

Brian:Oh, right!

Athena:Try it again!

Take 2

Athena:Well, you wanna know the reason why?

Brian:Yeah.

Athena:Rest your head on my lap.

Brian:Wha-? why?

Athena:I'm not gonna tell you if you don't rest your head on my lap!

Brian: ...

Athena:Come on now~

Brian:Ugh. Fine...

You then get to her side and layed your head on her lap. Which is soft so you turned your head to look at her and she looked at you and started playing with your hair and she smiles and you blushed at her and she giggled.

Athena:Alright let me tell you why

A/N:Let's narrate this.

Brian was 12 years old wandering around his backyard and saw a wolf cub crying by the tree. Brian approached the wolf cub and he notices white fur and looked like a werewolf/lycan.

Are you okay? Brian asked the wolf cub and it stopped crying and looked at you. I'm lost and hungry, my mommy said i shouldn't wandered outside of the forest. Now i can't get back! The wolf cub said and Brian knew it was a female because of it's voice.

I'll give some food for you stay here! Brian said and he quickly ran back to his house. Brian was in the kitchen and his mother was cooking steak for everyone when she turned around Brian quickly grabbed raw meat from the freezer and ran out and didn't get noticed and Brian quickly ran back to his new friend.

Here can you eat this? Brian said and she looked at the meat and nodded. Brian gave the meat (not your meat) and she quickly ate and you were amazed at how fast she ate it and waited for her to finish eating. Thank you! She said and hugged Brian the soft fur coming from her and Brian hugged back she breaks the hug and asked Brian a question.

What's your name? The wolf cub asked. My name is Brian, how about you? Brian replied. My name is Athena nice to meet you! Athena replied and smelled your scent. What are you sniffing me for? Brian asked.

Just to remember who gave me food Athena replied. Wanna go play for a little and get you back to your home? Brian asked Athena and she nodded in agreement and both of them play together in the forest and not in Brian's backyard because of his parents seeing her. It was now sunset and Brian and Athena looked for her place in the woods and heard a howl.