Chapter 2

Athena:Hey Brian wake up~

Athena said and you opened your eyes and see Athena is spooning you breast to your face and covered with fur.

Brian:Huh? What is it, why you all over me?

Athena:Oh ignore this. Wake up, i'll show you around and meet some of my people.

Brian:Aren't they gonna kill me?

Alpha:They already know.

Brian:Okay... What's for breakfast?

Athena:I already got it here~

Brian:Why are you being sassy to me?

Athena:I'm the alpha, i can do anything i want~

Brian:Okay...

Athena:Here, eat up and let's go.

Athena grabs the soup and spoon trying to spoon feed you. Say ah! Athena said. I can do it on my ow- Ah!~ Athena moaned cutting you off and you opened your mouth shocked and she puts the spoon in your mouth. Works everytime! Athena said and giggled and took another spoon for you. You then heard a door slam open. What was that?! Draven shouted.

Nothing father i'm just feeding him! Athena replied. Draven looks at you intensly and walks to you and grabbed your arms and stares at you. Okay then! Draven said and lets you go and walks out. That's your father? You asked. Yeah, maybe he thought that you were doing something to me~ Athena replied.

Okay then You replied and grabbed the soup from her hands and drink and finished. Let's go out then! Athena said and both of you walked outside the den. Both of you arrived at the archery field and you took a bow and arrow and tried to shoot a target.

You let go of the arrow and you completely missed. Athena giggled and called Cobalt. Can you teach him how to use the bow and arrow? Athena asked. Will do alpha! Cobalt saluted and teaches you the basics.

Time skip

Cobalt finished teaching you on how to use it and you took aim to the target and let go of the arrow and got a bullseye. Cobalt was surprised and both of you gave a fist bump. You continued training while talking to cobalt.

Brian:Do you think Athena is gonna eat me after this?

Cobalt:Do you mean alpha?

Brian:Yeah!

Cobalt:Well by the looks of her. She seems like interested on you.

Brian:For a human like me?, I think that's impossible!

Cobalt:It won't be impossible unless you try!

Brian:Oh...

Cobalt:Also she has no mate just to let you know.

Brian:That's even worse!

Cobalt:What do you mean?

Brian:Well the first time i get to see her... She kinda like... I don't know... touchy?

Cobalt:Oh! Don't worry about that! You'll be fine!

Brian:You wish! She even spoon feed me!

Cobalt:She really liked you, you know.

Brian:I didn't know that!

Cobalt:Well, if she ever try to do something weird to you. Try to get out of her grasp.

Brian:I'll try!

Cobalt:Also Ekko is here to teach you how to use a sword.

Ekko:Hey there human!