Chapter 4

You woke up without Athena waking you up. You were happy and realized if she's on your legs and you slowly looked to your legs and she wasn't there. You felt relieved and you sat up and looked at your phone and recieved a text from Aileen.

Coming over there now! and also guide me through the forest! Aileen texted. Alright see you there! You texted back and looked around and Athena wasn't around.

You stand up and walked to each room and she is not there and you quickly realized she must be with her people so you calmed down a sec and heard the door open and looked at Athena.

She looks sad and won't make an eye contact to you only looking at the ground.

Brian:Hey Athena are you alright?

Athena:Yeah...I'm fine...

Brian:Are there any food in here so i can cook food for us?

Athena:Well my mom is gonna bring some food here so we can wait...

Brian:Alright, can you come here and tell me what's really wrong?

Athena sighed and sits infront of you not making eye contact with her ears flopped down.

Brian:Is there something you want to tell me?

Athena:Well, I've been asking this to myself that...

Brian:That?

Athena:D-do you even... like me?

Brian: ...

Athena:It's okay if we stay as friends you can still stay here if you want. just for a few days i really started liking you again.

You wanted to reply but can't think of a word to say at her confession so you will do this "Physically".

Brian:No...

Athena:I under-

You interrupted her by pinning her down and you look at her with a shocked expression on her face.

Brian:I love you!

Athena smiled with a tear on her left eye and you used your right hand to remove the tear from her eye and you slowly approached your lips to hers and got interrupted by  someone opening the door.

Nidalee:Hey, Athena i brought the food for-  Oh boy, pardon me. I'll leave the food here. Have some if your done. Honey don't go to her den!

Nidalee closes the door. and both of you looked at each other again.

Brian:Can we keep going?

Athena:Yeah, Let's do that.

Both of you closed your eyes and slowly approached your lips to hers again and heard the door opened again.

Nidalee:Remember to take your pill?
Need to take mine?

Athena:Mom!

Nidalee:Alright! alright!

Nidalee closes the door and you looked at Athena who looks a little embarrassed. You chuckled a little which make her giggle a little and you two pressed your lips together and her soft lips felt like heaven and you slip your tongue and you realised she has rabies and you broke the kiss.

If your thinking i have rabies well i don't Athena said. Oh! You replied and she giggled and you continued your kiss and slip your tongue in hers and two of your tongues fighting. You both broke the kiss for air and you looked at her. That was my first kiss You said. Mine too! Athena replied and you gave her a quick kiss and get off top of her and started cooking food for both of you.