Chapter 8

Athena:I'm close!

Brian:Just a little bit more!

Draven:Kids, You forgot the most important card of them all.

Brian:And that is?

Draven:

Brian:Noooo!!!

Brian:Noooo!!!

Athena:Noooo!!!

Draven then placed down the reverse card from the table.

Nidalee:I won!

Finn:Aw man!

Brian:What a pain!

Athena:Awww....

Draven:Sorry kids, Thanks to Brian i read the rules clearly and i won't let Nidalee lose of course!

Nidalee:Thanks hun!

Draven:Sorry kids, maybe next time!

Brian:I'll make sure i win!

Athena:Me too!

Draven:Well, Let's see about that!

Nidalee:Alright who want's to eat breakfast?

Everyone:Me!

Time Skip

You and Athena are in the living room and Athena was looking at the view and you were laying your head on her lap and she's playing with your hair.

Athena then stopped playing with your hair and you looked at her and she looks at you with puppy eyes. You grunted and placed your hand on her cheek and gave her a kiss. She smiled and you looked over your phone and Aileen was coming over.

You replied the text and told Athena and she nodded and you call for Nigel and ordered him to fly outside of the forest and find Aileen. Nigel wasn't obeying and you pulled out your knife and approached him slowly and he flew away quickly as he could.

Athena giggled and you wrapped your arms around her from behind and gave her a kiss.

Time Sip

Aileen came back with Nigel and you walked to her and Nigel flew to your shoulder.

Aileen:Is that your new pet?

Nigel:No!

Brian:Yeah b-

Nigel:No!

Brian:But i-

Nigel:No!

Brian:Shut up you fried chicken!

Nigel: ...ok

Brian:As i was saying, I'm not good at having pets and also maybe you could teach me.

Aileen:I own a dog and a big wolf so i think i can't help with a bird, But i'll try and search it up on the internet.