The Bachelor Party

Clarke enjoyed going through my Asgardian closest and while I got dressed for the bachelor party, she chose both clothes to wear to the party and something to wear to the bonding ceremony.

In the end, I chose a two-piece outfit that was a matching skirt and top. It was almost harem-style in that the top was a halter neck in a sheer white fabric. The cleavage was low and it wrapped just low enough to support my breasts and was trimmed with gold. The skirt was the same sheer white material with gold trim and reached the floor, but sat low on my hips thanks to a thick gold waistband.

The rest of the group were dressed in a mix of things. Natasha was wearing something equally revealing but looked more like armor and was in a rust-red leather and gold plate. The skirt was so short that if she bent over you could see her thong.

Wanda, on the other hand, was just in her casual hang around the house clothing of black skirt, long black socks, and red corset. Tony wore a suit over a t-shirt and sneakers. Bruce wore a thin lavender tunic over loose-fitting pants. Thor was in armor. Clint wore jeans and a t-shirt but had an almost collar-like choker on. Sam, Bucky, and Steve were just in button-up shirts and dress pants, but none had the buttons all the way up and their sleeves were rolled up.

We all ate dinner in one of the larger dining rooms with our friends and the twins. It wasn't the feast of the week before, but it was still a large and decadent event. This time only seven courses though. The twins had been having so much fun with everyone there that by the time we got them to bed, they just crashed out.

When we were confident they were definitely asleep, Sif opened the door and a procession of strippers came and a few wait staff began to circulate with drinks. The envoy had brought back some alcohol from Earth so we could all drink without fear of alcohol poisoning.

I sat cuddling with Nat and drinking while I watched the dancers. Everyone was relaxed and having a good time with their friends and enjoying the entertainment, except for Bruce. He stood awkwardly at the side of the room, not really looking at the dancers and holding a drink but not actually drinking it.

"B, come here, my loves," I called to him, waving him over.

He moved around the back of the room and sat down next to me curling in and turning away from the rest of the group.

"I got you. It's just us, you can relax." I said gently, holding him close to me.

We were sitting like that for 20 minutes or so. Bruce may have relaxed a little, but it was very little. The strippers, after spending the day naked with a stranger painting him had put his anxiety into overdrive, which had put Hulk in protective mode and he kept pushing on Bruce to see if he was okay, even though that was making it worse.

"Why isn't there anyone dancing?" Tony asked the room loudly.

I looked up at him. "You wanna dance?"

"Maybe," he said. "Yes."

I leaned into Bruce's ear and took his hand and put it on the bare skin on my waist. "You wanna dance with Tony?" I whispered. He made a choked squeak sound and his fingers flexed on my side. "What kind of noise was that, Doctor Banner?" I whispered. He shook his head and pressed a kiss to his neck. "Did you want to watch Tony and I dance for a little while?" I whispered. He shook his head again, making the same noise but deeper this time. I kissed his neck slowly and rubbed his bicep. "What do you want?"

He looked up at me, his eyes now both deep green. I chuckled and shook my head affectionately. "Hey, Big Guy. Things a little too much fun right now, huh?" I said moving his hand around to the middle of my back. He nodded and looked around a little. "Can we come to a compromise? You can come out for the party if you agree to let Bruce enjoy some of it too?"