Episode 15 - The Full Story

Start from the beginning

Jenny: Hey there Mr.Universe *looks down next to him and sees Y/N* and hello to you too little man!

Y/N: Hey! I've grown!

Jenny: *laughs* Like what, an inch?

Y/N: *crosses his arms and blushes* I grew three inches thank you very much.

Jenny: Oh my bad, Mr.Tall Man.

Y/N: *giggles* Yeah! I'm Mr.Tall Man! *hugs Jenny*

A small voice can be heard in the distance and Greg and Jenny look over to the beach seeing Steven running over to them. He's a small kid with a red shirt that's decorated with a bright yellow star. The shirt seems to be too big for him but he doesn't care.

Greg: Schtuball! *Steven jumps into Greg's arms and the two hug* Oh this is perfect! Steven meets Y/N. *Steven looks at Y/N* I used to babysit him!

Jenny: Used to? *laughs* He still is a baby!

Y/N: Hey! I'm eight now!

Steven: *waves and jumps out of Greg's arms* Hi! I'm Steven!

Y/N: Hi! I'm Y/N! Greg told me all about you! Is it true you're half alien??

Steven: *chuckles* Yup! *he lifts his shirt up revealing a pink gem* My mom was a gem!

Y/N looks at the gem embedded in the boy's belly button seeing his reflection. Even tho he doesn't know what a gem is, he still gets excited.

Y/N: Ooooo that's so cool! You gotta tell me about it!

Steven: Alright! Come on I'll show you everything! Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst can teach you everything you wanna know about gems at the temple!

Y/N: The temple? *looks up at Greg* Can I go with Steven!?

Steven: *looks at his dad with starry eyes* Yeah can he!?

Greg: I'm sorry Steven but he can't right now, his dad wants him home.

Steven: Awww okay, How about tomorrow?

Y/N: Sure!

Steven: *the two high five* Awesome!

Dad: There you are! *Y/N quickly turns around* Your mom and I were worried sick! *he hugs Y/N* Are you okay?

Y/N: *confused* I'm fine?

Dad: Good. *holds his hand* Let's go home.

Y/N: A-alright dad. *he looks and sees Greg and Jenny with a worried looks* Bye guys.

Greg & Jenny: *waves* Bye Y/N.

Steven: *Waves* Bye, remember tomorrow!

Y/N and his dad walk home with his dad being silent the entire time with the occasional twitch. Every time Y/N would try to say something he's just met with more silence. Once they enter their house his dad's smile quickly fades. Y/N looks around and sees that the house is completely trashed with furniture knocked over and lamps broken.

Y/N: Dad? What happened? Where's mom?

Dad: She's gone.

Y/N: *looks up at him* What?

His dad backhands him sending him to the floor.

Dad: SHES GONE!

Y/N: *he chokes on his tears* w-what?

Dad: *stands over the kid* She's not coming back.

Y/N: *bursts out crying* Dad!? What do you mean? Why did you hurt me!?