Oops, i forgot for a second that Tzuyu was sleeping. I looked over to see her sleeping figure and made sure that next time i'll curse her in my head.

I let out a sign of relief and finally decided to check Jiyoo's bundle messages she had sent me this past two to three hour or so.

What do i have to lose anyway?

Today 5:46pm

Hey.

I called you.

You weren't picking up.

We need to talk.

This is super important.

Yah! Are you ignoring me?

Kim Dahyun!

You do know i can be super presistant and stubborn right?

I'm calling you again.

Hey you slut! Mind actually talking like civilized humans instead of barking bullshit?

Keep ignoring me but you'll have to read these messages and reply sooner or later.

Hey boyfriend thief!

You still not gonna reply?

Really?

Are you kidding me?

Fine.

You know i wanted to talk to you openly and not harass you but looks like you've made your decision already.

Keep ignoring me.

See if i care.

I was doing this for your good anyway but guess not anymore.

Today 8:13pm

Hey. You still ignoring me?

Am i that irrelevent?

Damn. I feel a bit ashamed and embarrassed ngl.

Anyway i'm just going to say this and i'll leave the rest to you.

Meet me at Jojang cafe in 20 minutes.

You can come if you want to but remember i'm not doing this to hurt you or embarrass you for stealing my boyfriend.

I just feel like we need to talk and get things straight once and for all.

Whatever.

I'll be waiting for you.

What. The. Actually. Freaking. Hell.

Why does she want to meet with me? This has got to be one of her pranks or something to get back at me

But maybe not.

Maybe she really does just want to straighten things out.

Maybe she finally decided to move on.

I mean its not like she'll publically embarrass me somehow, that'll ruin her reputation by bullying me and it'll be quite a scandal.

And i don't mind being bullied by her in private. Atleast i won't worry our fans and the other girls. Eunwoo too.

So i guess there is no harm in going.

Right?

I looked at all the other messages i had received.

Eunwoo😍😍

Astro went on Weekly Idol today.

It was fun but i miss you like crazy you know.

My cheeks went read as i read the last sentence and i could feel my heart beat quicken. Gosh, even when he's not around he makes me feel all sorts of things. So unfair.

The large smile on my face disappeared once i realized how dumb this situation.

I mean could his ex girlfriend really hate me that much?

She's probably just gonna apologize and let things be.

But i swear to god if she starts barking bullshit about how her and Eunwok are 'meant to be' nothing will be able to stop me.

Trust me this time i'm not scared of ruining my reputation.

If it gives me a chance to live my life peacefully with Eunwoo then i'll take the risk.

I'll show her whose boss.

With a new found motivation to go i opened my closet and found the most decent outfit to wear.

I'm not going there to show off or dress prettily, i just need to get some shit off my shoulders. So who cares what i look like, as long as i can be recognized as Dahyun of Twice then i don't really care even if i wear some weird baggy pants with a polka dotted shirt out in public.

Lets just hope that this women has finally gotten some sense into her.

But if she hasn't then i'll gladly knock some into her.

Please excuse all my spelling errors in this chapter and my previous ones.

I'm embarrassed to admit it but i hardly eved re-check/re-read any of my chapters to fix the spelling errors.

Hope you can forgive me since i know it bothers some of you a lot. I'm sorry i'm too lazy! 😭😭😭

But don't forgot to vote and comment!

Total words: 1838

~Hazel