wedding chimes

The way the wind danced through the trees brought such tranquility the quiet stars of Naboo were incomparable to say the least.

White silk flowed side to side as orange petals floated through the air like the way fireflies pelted with its emitting light.

Each chair was placed delicately in formation with intricate-designed tule tied neatly into even bows.

Music with a gentle rhythmic tune echoed throughout the jubilent air that nothing could put a damper on the feeling of the people.

Ahsoka Tano was positively regal in her silken gown that cascaded down to the freshly-cleaned pantiled floor, bringing out her orange, unblemished skin and teal, determined eyes.

In her whole entire life, she'd never felt as beautiful as she did now; it was her moment to shine, and she finally felt pretty. In comparison to other girls, she just didn't seem to have the stark beauty as anybody else.

But now, as she took the arm of her former master, her father, and they strutted down the isle, him beaming with pride and losing tears of joy, her moment of pure bliss resonated through her montrals.

She gazed into the faces of the people who came as she took her steps down the paved path: Plo Koon, Obi-Wan, and even Yoda made the effort to show. King Ramsus Dendup and his grandchildren sat behind Jupa and her husband, two daughters Sora and Margie in tow.

Padmé sat in the front row, little Luke in a tux that complimented Lux's and Anakin's, and little Leia in a dress like her mother's that was similar to Ahsoka's.

Rows that resides sensors of the Republic as well as younglings, the 501st,  and citizens of Onderon's once-rebellion.

She glanced back at Anakin—who was sobbing uncontrollably as his little girl wasn't a little girl anymore—and beamed, showing her teeth in excitement.

She took note of Rex, standing with an awkward smile but looking snazzy in his usual armor. He beamed pride just as Anakin, and him as a groomsman just seemed fitting.

Riyo Chuchi managed to get Padmé, the maid of honor, away from the twins to stand next to her; watching as the stunning Togruta glimmered in the light.

Then there was Lux; her soon-to-be husband. The mere sight of him made her heart thump so hard it nearly thumped out of her chest.

Lux was in pure shock of how gorgeous and glowing Ahsoka was in her gown. She was breathtaking. He couldn't help but let his knees wobble and his chest pound. This woman will be my wife.

Eventually, Anakin and Ahsoka padded their way to the alter; Anakin hesitated letting go, but was rejoiced when he took his place next to Rex.

Ahsoka met her hands with those of Lux, and the love he projected was bigger than any solar system she had ever seen. His palms were clammy with stress, but it made Ahsoka giggle.

The officiate cleared his throat and announced for everyone to pay attention and to quiet themselves. "Here we are gathered today for the wedding of Luxor Phillip Bonteri and Ahsoka Tano. May their love forever last, and their souls forever intertwine."

Ahsoka viewed the audience; how delighted they all were to see her get married where she never thought she would be here herself.

"We must thank the Force for willing us all to come together today, even in the peak of this civil war for power." The priest smiled before continuing. "Luxor Phillip Bonteri, do you take Ahsoka Tano to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, and the Force guide your way through your relationship?"

Lux smirked as he squeezed her orange fingers with delicacy. "I do."

"And do you, Ahsoka Tano, take Luxor Phillip Bonteri as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, and have the Force guide your way through your relationship?"

Her "I do" was non-hesitant and quick. All she wanted to do was kiss Lux and run away on their honeymoon.

"I now present to you, Man and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Lux didn't waste a second for that command. He kissed her with such a fervent passion that everyone in the room could sense it: Lux Bonteri was deeply in love with his wife.

A loud applause resonated from the crowd as they continued their act of love; it was like a waterfall pouring down like a heavy rainstorm of Kamino.

It was then when Ahsoka Tano Bonteri was at the most peace; her calmness swayed through her and the Force made this even more special.

This was her moment, and it was the best of her entire life.

sorry for the short chapter everyone, but i figured i'd update for y'all since you had to wait a week for yesterday's.

i've decided there will be two chapters left and an epilogue and then this book will be officially over.

don't worry tho! i will write another one okay cookie 👌🏻

anyway

be safe

be swaggy

eat ya chicken strips

and buckle up