He looked at me with big eyes instinctively placing his hands on my hips. 

" I, Tine Teepakorn" I said cupping his face in my palms "Have fallen for Sarawat Guntithanon" I continued with a grin. 

His expression was priceless.

"Would you like to date me?" I whispered.

A second later his lips met mine. 

"I love you Tine " He breathed between kisses  

His lips were moving slowly, softly , his kisses were sweet,  his hands started wandering on my back while mine wrapped his neck.

Our lips danced together until he bit my lower lip deepening our kiss, his hands pressing me harder against him. 

His touch was electrifying, making my whole body react.

His fingertips were brushing my bare skin as he lifted up the shirt I was wearing.

In one movement he layed me down and got on top of me.

"You have no idea how much I wanted this" he breathed as his lips were dropping pecks on every inch of my neck. 

I bit my lips trying in vain to withhold my moans.

I missed his touch, my hands lifted up his shirt feeling the warmth of his skin. 

His lips wandered on my neck his hand caressing my sides, his tongue tasting my skin, he moved to my chest leaving wet kisses on my chest finishing their course on my nipple.

Pleasure was rushing through my veins.

First his lips, than the warmth of his tongue and finally the cold breeze of his sensual breath. 

I bit my lip harder.

Pressure was starting to stack up in my pants and I wanted more of him.

"Wat'" I murmured "stop teasing me" I begged. 

He looked up at me with a grin.

"Oh I'm only getting started baby" He teased bringing his face closer to mine

His lips locked with mine for a second, than slowly moved to my ear

"Unless you say please" he breathed biting my lobe.

I pressed my body against his. 

"Pleease Na'" I pleaded 

"Your wish is my command" he answered slowly moving downwards. 

Sarawat POV: 

Tine wanted me to please him, he was pressing his hips harder against mine so hard I could feel his bulge. 

Taking my time I took off his pants leaving kisses on his hips, his stomach and his belly carefully rolling down his boxer liberating his manhood. 

I kissed his inner thigh moving up, arriving to his length, playing with his tip already stycky with pre-cum.  

That view only made me aware of my own throbbing member.

Greedily I took his erection in my hand and started moving up and down, I saw him biting his lip, he looked desperate,  hungry for more. 

Not thinking I took him in my mouth keeping up the pace with my hand, he was enjoying this,  his hips starting moving choking me a bit, I held both his sides and speed up the movements of my mouth. 

I could feel him trembling, he was close. 

"Wat' stop it I'm cumming" he implored.

And he did, filling up my throat with his juices.

"I'm sorry" He breathed hiding his face under his forearm.

Seeing the mess that he's become was so appetizing 

"If you are you could help me with this" I teased bringing his attention to my package.

He sat on the bed, a teasing smile on his face. 

"With pleasure" he answered his hands caressing my torso. 

He moved to get me under him and took off my pants in a soft movement, revealing my hard-on.

What he did next left me speechless.

He got on my lap, his pale skin contrasting with mine, his manhood dreamily moving with mine as he started moving his hips.

I felt electricity flowing trough my whole body, every one of my muscle was on alert.

His movement were intoxicating, increasing his speed grabbed my manhood in a smooth move, making a moan escape my mouth. 

"Guess I'm doing it right" he murmured with a grin. 

This whole situation was too much for me to process, I felt in heaven and a second later my milk was all over his hand. 

My eyes were locked on him as he brought his index closer to his lip, his tongue taking a taste. 

In a movement I pinned him on the bed, grabbing both his hands in a hard grip.

He was driving me insane. 

"Kinky much" he teased. 

Self control Sarawat, self control. 

"You have no idea" I replied. 

He grinned. 

--

No need to say that we barely left the bed that day, we fooled around for as long a humanly possible than, it was time for my boyfriend to go back to his condo. 

I didn't want him to leave today, but he had a group project meeting, and I can only have so much self control.

He was taking a shower as I layed on my bed trying to assimilate this whole situation. 

This really happened.

He liked me, Tine liked me. 

And he wants us to have a relationship, and not just any relationship, he wants us to date.

I have a boyfriend, Tine was my Boyfriend 

I was over the moon and I could feel that stupid smile plastered on my face. 

"Stop grinning will ya, you look like a creep" Tine said bringing me back to reality. 

He was standing at the entrance of my room, a towel wrapped around his waist.

Self control Sarawat.

"I guess it means you're dating a creep" I joked. 

He blushed. 

"Crazy is sexy" he laughed "I'm borrowing some clothes" he continued going towards my dresser.

He opened up the first drawer looking for whatever. 

I stood behind him wrapping him in a tight hug. 

"I'm really happy Tine" I murmured. 

"Me too" he said caressing my hand.

I kissed his neck, inhaling his scent.

"Sarawat, can you promise me one thing?" he breathed turning to face me. 

I nodded waiting for his request. 

"Don't hurt me" he said, his eyes looking straight to my soul.

"Promise" I answered hugging him tighter. 

Author's Nonsense :  

Hello everyone!

I have to admit I was kinda disappointed with the end of the series but I'm hoping for a season 02 🙏🏼

In the meantime, I hope you will like this chapter 😉

It's not the final one yet since I have some inspiration left  😄

Kisses Faries 🧚‍♀️💜