She stood in front of everybody and I heard boys calling her name and attention but there she was, looking at my direction with a smile. Despite the dark lights and the farthest seat I chose - she still found me.

She closed her eyes and the song began to play. She started singing and as if the whole world froze, I saw nothing but the two us.

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

Her song choice, Halo by Beyonce gave me chills. She was singing her heart out loud and I felt it - I felt her heart beating in sync with mine.

I can't..

We can't..

She's too perfect for me and I'm nothing compared to her suitors and admirers.

We can't happen.

I stood up from my seat and left the auditorium. Like a coward that I was, I escaped and run away.

Perfect!

Even the skies were feeling the same.

I was running in the middle of the field when I heard her voice.

"YAH!! KIM JISOO!!"

I stopped and turned around only to see Chae panting and her hair wet from the rain. Her white dress almost became her skin and her eyes were brimming with tears.

"Chae -"

"Why did you run Chu?!"

"Why did you leave Chae?! That audition is everything to you! You prepared all summer for that!" I yelled at her and even the thunder joined our argument.

"I don't care about the audition Chu! Why did you leave?!"

"Because.. Because I can't! Chae I - "

"What?!"

"I'm inlove with you!! And I'm scared!! I don't want to drag you down!! You're too perfect for me and I'm nothing compared to all those who admires you!! I walked away because I ca -"

In that very second, the thunder roared as her lips touched mine as she hooked her arms around my neck.

She pulled away first then slapped me real hard.

"For someone who has such high IQ, how can you be so stupid not to know that I feel the same"

She walked out on me and she was already in the middle of the field when I yelled -

"Roseanne Park!!"

She turned around, her arms folded against her chest as the rain continued to pour.

"Will you be my girlfriend even if I'm a nerd who has zero intelligence when it comes to you?!"

She nodded her head and the moment she did, I bolted towards her direction and kissed her. I thought kissing a girl under the rain only happens in the movies but here I am, kissing Roseanne Park.

"I love you, Chae"

"And I love you too you dumb nerd"

Groaning, I held unto the edge of the table as hard as I could. My body felt sore and my back hurts like hell.