Yes, of course it was hard to remember everything, but I had a photographic memory. My photographic memory is also very good since I used to practice everyday with it since I thought it would be useful in the future, and turns out it was. It helped me a lot actually, it also helped me remember how things worked and how things looked and what they were used for and how to use it.

I was always nervous in these situations where you didn't know where something went, but you heard it, but did not see it. This was always nerve wrecking, due to how in any moment something could jump out at you and you wouldn't suspect or notice it until it touched you or made a noise.

That. That just happened right here. As we rounded the corner, I seen 682 jump and curse a bit. That caused all of us to stop. "682! What is it? Do I need to protect the commander?!" "What? Do you love him or something? He can protect himself, just like you can. So can you stop worrying about his a*s and focus on yourself? Or do you want to make out with him? Hmm?"

"...No, 682. I do not love him. And I know he can protect himself, but he is a human and can easily die here if he messes up. I am just making sure he is going to be fine and I do not know what the term 'make out', means. So, are we in trouble or what?" "Pshh, nah. It's just crybaby right here. Cryin' in front of us here. Crying like a b**ch.."

"Do you mean 096? I do not know of these nicknames you call other scp's.." "...Yes..It is 096..You mother f**ker.." Right after 682 had said that, 049 hugged me protectively, making sure I could not see a thing. "All we really need to do is not look at his face, right?"  "I'm pretty sure that's how it works, I've never encountered this thing, so I don't know.."

"Hey, commander! You know how 096 works, right? 'Cause we need you right now.."  "UEAH..." it came out muffled since 049 kept made sure that I could not see, that also meant I could not speak correctly. "Uh, Doc? Can you let go of him? He can't talk if you're smushing him against you're chest.."  "Ah! Oh, yes...I forgot about that.."  049 let go of me slowly and looked down at me.

"Look at ground commander, please. I do not want you to die accidentally.." "Okay" "So, what do we do? Or are you not going to tell us?" "Oh, uh..Well for this situation, you CANNOT, look at his face, if you do, then he will start to get upset and will be agitated. Basically, if you look at his face, just one pixel, you're dead. All you have to do is close you're eyes or something or, just look at the ground. And that is all you have to do."

"Oh, wow. So, that's all? Really?" "Yup! It's not that easy if that's what you were thinking, 035." "So, if that's all, then...What are we waiting for?" "I don't know..They're all little b**ches..Come on! Or are you just too scared to go?" "Okay, let's go!" "Yeah, let's go.." "I agree.." After 049 said that, he once again grabbed me and hugged me protectively, then smushed me against his chest so I couldn't see a thing.

I felt the ground move and tried to move with him, but found it hard to do that. I also could not breathe, so I tapped him on what I thought was his arm, which it was. "Yes, commander? What do you need" "Ih chanh'th breahtheh..Ih nehed tah brehathe!" "Oh! I forgot about that! Sorry commander.." He then loosened his arms so I could breathe.

"Hey, 049? Can I look now?" "...No..not yet..sorry.." "It's alright.." I then felt the ground moving once again. I tried to move with his movements since my feet were being dragged against the floor. I, once again failed in trying to match my movements with his movements.

People say that a minute is nothing. Right now, if anyone else was in my position, they'd realize how long a minute actually was. I wasn't sure how long it had been until 049 took his arms off of me. It felt like it had been a whole hour there! His body heat only made it worse. But 049 told me it was only a minute or two(2).

I was actually surprised that it was only a minute or two(2) because to me, it felt like a(n) whole hour! But all that matters now is that we're all safe and no one(1) got hurt during it. Which was good. They all laughed at my surprised expression, due to me thinking I spent a(n) whole hour smushed to 049's chest.

I was so surprised at that, that I even forgot 049 touched me and he has a deadly touch. But how could I care? At least I survived. We then started walking once again and looked for things that would aid us in our escape. It's now our, escape because they want me to go with them....

              -«-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-»-

So, boom! That's another chapter done! I really don't have anything else to say, soooooo, bye! -Rex

Psst...Over here! You see me! If we get 1k reads, then ima do a 1k special, so if you want that 1k special next chapter then, we will need to get 1k first, okay? We are already so close to it. 930+ reads, see? Also thanks to anyone who reads this story! Every single one of you are amazing! Okay, that was all now, bye! -Rex