Chapter 4

Russia began searching through his coat for any alcohol. At this point, he would even drink rum... Even whiskey sounded like heaven at this point! Luckily, he found a flask with some vodka. Russia grimaced as he realized the vodka was mixed with some water as well.

.

.

After a few minutes, Russia saw that America was regaining consciousness. America's eyes fluttered open, and the first thing he saw was Russia's face.

"Amerika. Arrre you wellll?"

America groaned. "..nNooo..."

Russia looked at America, with a questioning look.

"Vhy?" (why)

America looked at Russia, and America rubbed his sore throat. The Russian appeared indifferent as to the fact that he choked America was most likely the cause of the sore throat.

" 'Cause the first thing I saw waking up was your face."

Russia retorted, making a statement;

"Your fine."

.

.

.

Bored, the two left the door closed, and America let Russia borrow his Nintendo 2DS (see image below), and America used his Nintendo 3DS. America demonstrated the basics to the device, and handed Russia the mini chip with a game coded in it. He put it in the Nintendo game slot thing, and the two began playing Pokemon.

 He put it in the Nintendo game slot thing, and the two began playing Pokemon

After seven minutes, Russia had caught a few Pokemon, America had caught many Pokemon, and they decided to do a battle

After seven minutes, Russia had caught a few Pokemon, America had caught many Pokemon, and they decided to do a battle. Well, in reality, it was rather that America decided and Russia was tricked into agreeing.

.

.

.

After Russia had exclaimed a few swears in Russian, thrown the Nintendo on the ground (luckily it hadn't broken), America put the games away in fear for their safety. Pretty soon, it was night, and a few knocks could be heard from the door of the room. America moved to got up, but the handcuffs stopped him from getting further. Russia had chosen not to get up.

"Russia, i gotta go see what they want."

"нет. "

"We'll go get a few bottles of rum or whatever. Maybe I have some Moonshine..." America muttered the last part to himself. Upon hearing that, Russia stood up in a flash, slightly jerking America backwards. Russia swiftly opened the door, forgetting the American who was chained to him, and Russia ran around the house, searching for the kitchen. America bounded on the floor, desperately trying to avoid hitting wall corners, chairs, States, Cities, toys left lying around, and more!

Once Russia had found the kitchen, America still wasn't out of the clear. Russia pulled here and there, searching for alcohol.

Beer, wine, rum, whiskey, moonshine, vodka, anything would do!

Eventually, Russia had scavenged moonshine (found hidden behind a tile under the counter) some whiskey (marked for Texas, so Russia left that in the fridge) a Budlight (that America snatched for himself) and a bottle of vodka (gift from Belarus to Canada, but Canada doesn't really drink vodka, so he left the vodka for America).

Content with his findings, Russia only then remembered America. Noticing the scratches, the dirty (and slightly ripped) sheet under America, and the few bloodstains, Russia knelt down and helped America to a chair.

"Next time I go sledding, I'd rather not do it in my house, on a thin blanket!" America exclaimed, seemingly not frightened or not having seized the fact that he could have been fatally injured.

Russia opened his mouth to comment on how dangerous that was, and that America could have shouted out to him so that they could have walked, or ran, instead of gone sledding, but Russia thought better of it and said nothing on that topic.

America let out a hearty laugh, and got up, beginning to limp towards the gathering states. Russia followed, holding very closely the precious alcohol.

"Man... that was cool!" exclaimed New Jersey.

"Maybe tomorrow we could do the same thing!" whispered and excited New York to New Jersey, who nodded, both wearing the silliest grins.

Seattle had come back inside (she was planning on sleeping in a tent, outside , and in the morning, she wanted to go for a hike), curious from all the noise, let out a laugh, and was ushered back outside by Washington state. After a few minutes, the states had, in the most part, wandered off.

America checked every room, slowly turning the lights off, saying his good-nights, and Russia followed behind him, watching as the American limped along the halls.

.

.

.

"Amerrika. Stay still."

Russia had forced America to sit on the chair in the bathroom after he had found the first aid kit. It was quite awkward, but Russia eventually got the hang of disinfecting and bandaging the scratches America bore with one hand.

America hissed in pain every time the rubbing alcohol or disinfecting touched the injuries. It stung like hell, so I believe America was having an adequate reaction to the disinfecting process.

Eventually, Russia finished.

America knew Russia meant well, and even if it was painful, at least none of the injuries would get infected.

"...Thanks..."

Russia looked up, and America stared at his feet.

"What?" Russia asked, clearly having heard what America said, but choosing to double check, just in case.

"I said thanks..." America mumbled, slightly louder this time.

Russia had a small smile on his face. Before America could notice though, Russia turned away and hid the smile.

America yawned, sleepy due to his completely wack sleep schedule. Meaning, he could stay up till 4 am, and feel sleepy at 3 pm, or fall asleep at any random moment, in short.

Once Russia turned back to face America, it was too late. America had already fallen asleep.

"How can you be sleeping? You slept for at least five hourrrs today..." Russia whispered, confused.

Yet Russia still chose not to wake America up. He picked the american up, placing him on his shoulder, not really caring if America woke up.

Russia began walking through the hallways, searching for the Country's room. Once found, (there was a mini sign with 'America' written on it, along with a few other inscriptions, most likely written by the states or cities) Russia walked inside, and tossed America on his bed. Russia settles on the floor, his wrist slightly hanging up in the air, due to the handcuffs. The Russian took a sip from the moonshine (just to taste it) and put it down. It wasn't the best, but the moonshine was strong.

And with that, they slept in the pitch black room.