Chapter 3

"Russia. Russia. Russia. Russia. Russia. Russia."

"..."

"ASSHOLE."

"What is it you vant, Amerika." Russia calmly asked, clearly biting back many violent actions.

"Say; 'vessel'."

"Will you stay silent if I do?"

"Sure."

Russia sighed.

"Wessel."

America burst out laughing. Russia frowned, and turned back to his phone.

America snickered, and went back to watching the TV. He was extremely bored, having watched all interesting movies on Russia's TV.

All of a sudden, America's phone began ringing. Only one problem. It had fallen out of America's pocket, and it was out of his reach. Russia was quite aware of this fact. America knew that Russia was aware. And yet, Russia chose not to get up so that America may reach his phone.

After a few tries, America finally turned to Russia with a small pout.

"You could at least move a bit so I can take the call!"

Russia looked at America with a rather cold stare.

"...No, I do not believe I am obliged to move."

America glared angrily at Russia, who returned his glare as well. Fairly soon enough, America averted his gaze.

America kept trying, and he finally succeeded at reaching his phone (his wrist was now completely red and had a few scratches).

Russia glanced at America's red wrist. 

"Your wrist." he simply stated.

America glared at him.

"What about it."

Russia looked America straight in the eyes.

"It is even uglier than before."

America, fuming with rage, pulled out a pistol. But he only then realized he had only brought a shotgun and a spork to the UN meeting, and since the meeting, he had been unable to return to his home, where he left most of his firearms-

Russia observed America, who was steadily going from 'I will legit shoot you and make you burn in hell' to 'HOLY SHITTY MOTHERFUCKING ASS FUCKER SHIT'.

"I LEFT THE STATES WITH MY FIRE ARMS." America screeched.

Russia winced, and saw Adygea poke her head through the door, thoroughly surprised. Russia shook his head and signaled to her to go back to wherever she was before, along with the others.

(search Adygea up on Wikipedia if you're really curious)

Russia then diverted his attention back to America.

"It is not like they will have burrrned yourr home"

America looked dead inside, and he said;

"You have no idea."

.

.

.

Under usual circumstances, Russia would not have agreed to go to Americas home, but he was, unfortunately, much to curious by what America meant by 'You have no idea'.

And so, here they were, in front of the Americans home. America opened the door. To Russia, all seemed quite calm, and that America was simply exaggerating, as the american always does.

"Oh dear god... Wisconsin? Where is Alabama?"

Wisconsin simply looked at America, with pure terror in his eyes.

A shout was heard in the distance, and California suddenly appeared on the second floor. 

Alabama appeared right behind California, holding two pump shotguns, seven pistols, most of which were shoved in holsters, and a AK-47. He also had a smile of complete and utter glee.

Alabama froze upon spotting America.

Russia appeared neutral, as if this was a normal thing, and all was fine, but inside, he was shook.

"какого черта" was the one thing he whispered.

(google translate//Russian: what the hell)

America sternly stared at Alabama, who slowly put the guns down, chuckling nervously.

America grinned.

"Who'd you hit?"

Alabama grinned as well.

"I shot Kentucky in the arm!"

"Great! That means you're responsible for bringing Kentucky to the hospital, and if she dies, it's on you!" 

And with that, America walked inside, Russia following him, flabbergasted.

.

.

.

America had brought Russia inside, and after some negotiation, with much arguing, and maybe a knife almost stabbing America (though Russia will deny he threw a knife at America), Russia agreed to stay at America's house, so that the stripped american could make sure his house wasn't burnt to the ground by his states.

America had to explain to Bronx why he couldn't go play video games with New York City, to which Russia only partially payed attention to, too busy staring into the void.

After that, America had lain down on the ground, holding a kitchen knife close to him. Not that he did not trust Russia, it's just that he wanted to be prepared if Russia were to attempt murdering him or some shit like that.

Russia did not have a weapon, but that didn't make him any less dangerous. He also knew of Americas knife

From time to time, states would pop by, a few cities or boroughs as well. Most to settle disputes or ask questions, others to tattle on some thing or the other. America handled most of them in a joking manner, and some he would just have do an arm wrestle to settle the dispute.

'Quite childish. And stupid.' Russia thought to himself.

Of course, Russia stayed silent, maybe scoffing from time to time at the stupidest remarks. Russia's demeanor only pissed America off.

At one point, a city, Atlanta, started complaining about Queens having shoved a small toy from the Catan boardgame down his throat, to make him choke, and Queens came running, defending himself by saying that Atlanta had punched Brooklyn before he made Atlanta choke.

America tried to handle it calmly, but eventually made Georgia and New York deal with their cities.

"Lazy."

America turned around, very close to punching Russia.

Russia's disapproving look did not help much.

"When my siblings or my republics vould fight overr stupid matterrs, I vould make chooze; fight a bear, spend the night outside, orr not fight anymorre."

America finally snapped, and punched Russia. Unfortunately, he had lacked to remember the handcuffs, and Russia pulled on the chain, making the Americans hand that was cuffed slap America. Russia then spun around, putting America in a choke hold using the chain from the handcuffs.

As America reached for the knife, Russia kicked it away.

Russia kept America in a choke hold until the american eventually lost consciousness.

Russia released his hold on America, and dragged him along as he shut the door, so that none of the states would come inside and see the questionable scene.

Russia then sat on the floor, against the wall. Fairly soon enough, America had Russia's hand in a tight grip, sort of as if Russia's hand was a teddy bear. Russia attempted removing his hand from the capitalist's hold, but failed. So Russia simply settled for taking a picture of America cuddling the Russian's hand.

And he sat there, waiting till the american awoke.