Chapter 5

America had woken up at around 3 am. He awoke quite easily to the sound of soft snores coming from the side of his bed, where Russia lay. He moved his arm that was cuffed, and swore.

"Fuck!"

Russia shuffled from the floor, and America shut his mouth

Internally, America was screaming. His arm was asleep, and it hurt like fuck to move it.

The fact that he was chained to Russia most likely wouldn't help matters either. America shifted his arm, again, but this time he moved his arm slightly less than last time. Slowly, yet surely enough, the arm began to 'wake up', and once the arm was no longer asleep, America sighed in relief. Then, being able to comfortably move without his arm- or legs, or any body part- being asleep, the american patriot could comfortable reach out his non cuffed hand and grab his phone.

.

.

At about 5:30 am, Russia woke up, the only sign of his consciousness being the lack of small snores. America noticed this, and set his phone down, and looked at the alarm clock that now read 5:31.

"Amerika." greeted the groggy Russian.
America slid off the bed, to plop down besides Russia. The chain made a few metallic clicking noises during the movement.

"Wha's up, Russia. Why'd you sleep on the ground? Couldn't grab a pillow or something?"

Russia groaned. On his list for things he didn't want in the morning, being bombarded with questions was the fifth thing on the list. He tugged on the handcuffs, resulting in America getting slapped by his own hand. Luckily, America got the gist of what Russia wanted.

Or at least, he understood for two seconds, cause three seconds later, the questions continued.

With a groan, Russia sat back, and rubbed his eyes with one hand, and endured the questions in silence.

.

.

Alaska came running into the kitchen, having a net with a few fish. Russia looked at the fish, mouth watering just a bit (for the fish, not anything else). America looked up from his IPad on which he was using to read the New York Times. (yeah, ok. quick note; the author mainly knows only journals and news sites from new york city and new york state. the author also knows france info, but thats in french, and only very few states in america or bilingual with english-french, so yeah. Thank you for understanding)

" 'Laska, dont dump fish down somebody's shirt again. Otherwise, have fun." 

After the comment, made by America, Alaska rushed off, bearing a sly grin.

Russia looked at America as if the American was incredibly stupid.

Of course, Russia thought America is very stupid, but that's besides the point.

. A .

. Few .

. Arguments .

. Later .

Russia and America both sat, feeling rather dejected, Russia with a bruised eye, America with a bloody nose. Canada and Belarus stared at the two, Belarus having been speed dialed by Canada. The only reason the Canadian and the Belarusian were over at America's homes, was because Canada had the suspicion Sutton was hiding in America's home, exchanging skiing techniques with Richford. Once at his brother's home, Canada had opened the door to see Russia and America doing the best one-handed fistfight they could, being chained together and all. And Canada had speed dialed Belarus, who came right over in a flash.

America looked up, and asked the question that him and Russia both yearned the answer for.

" 'Nada, why'd ya have Belarus on speed dial? Why is she also one of your most contacted contacts?"

"uh..."

"It's not like you two are dating or anything dude."

Canada sheepishly glanced at Belarus, who copied Canada's sheepish glance.

"Right on then. Here's Sutton. um... how'd you say.... oh, ok; Maintenant, foutez le camp de chez moi!" America exclaimed, clearly proud about having remembered the phrase from french. America also grabbed Sutton from behind Richford, and tossed Sutton over to Canada.

(Foutez le camp de chez moi -- Get the hell out of my home)

Canada thanked America and Russia, and left, holding Sutton as if Sutton were a sleepy child. Russia looked at Belarus, smirking, and she stuck her tongue out at the smug russian. She than left, blushing, and joined Canada andthe two smol innocent beans walked off, hand in hand.

America looked at Russia, clearly very confused as to why Belarus had behaved strangely. Russia smirked as he looked at America.

"Your brrotherrr is dating my sisterr."

And with that, America fainted.

Russia scoffed, shook the American back awake (earning a kick to the stomache) and America rather rapidly called Japan to inform her of the news. Also, Russia called Kazahkstan to inform him that he (Russia) had won the bet (of when Belarus and Canada would get together).