Chapter 10

A/N: 

Caution;

mentions of cutting and somebody falling off a building, even if not purposely. I will put a warning.

.

.

.

Russia had gotten bored. Everybody, all so into the game that people were now currently playing (Clue), barely noticed the disappearance.

Ireland didn't seem to understand the game, and had begun to shout, and Japan had set up a movie on her computer, occupying those who weren't committed to playing the game.

So it is quite easy to say that Russia slipped away with much ease.

After Russia had 'escaped', he went straight for the door. He kept walking, and grabbed his bike. The Russian then began pedaling towards an old building, about one kilometre and a half away from his home. The reason for him to rush away like this, was for some silence.

.

Once at the old building, closed down due to the obvious reasons of the north face of the building having been utterly destroyed due to an earthquake a few decades back. So, yes, the structural integrity of the building was quite feeble, but the south side of the building was strong, and had lasted for a long time. 

Russia, having made this area his 'happy place', surrounded by a forest from one side and a prairie on the other, had clearly gone more than just once or twice, for he knew where to step, where not to step, and how to avoid falling and getting hurt. Unfortunately, the American following him did not.

. Small

. Flashback

America was laughing at some ridiculous joke Poland had made without knowing, after Germany had slyly roasted Japan.

He leaned back, expecting his back to encounter Russia's shoulder, but instead the American fell on the ground.

Looking around, America saw the front door softly and silently shut close. Getting up, he followed. 

South Korea looked up, seeing America go outside.

"Where ya going?"

"Outside. I'll be back soon, South, Don' worry."

South Korea nodded and went back to the conversation.

America saw Russia, already on his bike, cycling away. America ran over to the garage entrance of Russia's house. After some searching, he found an old, slightly rusted skateboard. With a shrug, America took the skateboard, determining the rust to not be all that bad, and took off after Russia.

America couldn't help himself, and grinned. It had been some time since he last used a skateboard, and the feeling was as wonderful as ever.

. Back

. To

. Present

Russia made his way to the roof of the building, and once at the top of the south side, he sat on the edge, and gazed at the forest and prairie, finding a few pebbles, Russia chucked them as far possible, not caring all too much where it landed.

America let out a few heavy breaths, not being completely accustomed to walking in ruins anymore. He had once walked through ruins, even run through them, but that was a long time ago, and America did not wish to reexperience such horrors, even if it all ended in peace. Once having gotten too where Russia was, America being only three feet away from Russia, a small piece of cement chipped away, and America tripped forwards.