Mark

Hermione was in her bathing suit, on her back, and reading a book, she was letting the sun hit her back and could feel it darkening her skin, but then she felt something pecking her back. Hermione looked up to see Draco kissing her back, she smiled, Draco moved her hair from her back and kissed her neck. Hermione looked up at him and flipped on her side, he smiled at her and kissed her lips, "So, what are we doing today?" Hermione asked him, "Hmm, I guess you will have to find out, I would change if I were you," Draco said as he stood up. Hermione smiled, closed her book, and got up. She went to her bedroom and got a change of clothes, it was a pair of jean shorts, a sports bra, she put one of Draco's button-up shirts on top but left it open. Draco came out of the bathroom, "You look amazing," he grabbed her waist and pulled her in. Hermione chuckled and wrapped her hands around his neck. He smiled and kissed her, then he grabbed her hand and they walked back to the mainland. 

When they got there, there was a pontoon boat waiting for them. Hermione smiled, Draco boarded the boat he stuck his hand out to Hermione who took it and boarded the boat next to him. He got a key out of his pocket and went over to the steering wheel, then the engine roared and the boat started to move across the water. Hermione walked over behind Draco and wrapped her hands around his chest, he smiled warmly and kissed her arm, Hermione began to kiss his neck, Draco stopped the boat about 4 miles away from the mainland, and he turned around and kissed her. Hermione giggled and backed up, she lied down on one of the couches and Draco climbed on top of her, he moved down to her neck and Hermione grabbed his hair. "Oh my god, I love you so much, Malfoy," Draco said to Hermione, Hermione chuckled and Draco moved back up to her face, they kissed and Hermione took Draco's shirt off, she looked at his arm and saw his dark mark, now even darker. Ever since Andromeda touched his mark and made it move again, he has been acting weird, his arm has been spazzing, his eyes have been turning red, and Hermione was especially worried, what if she did something to him? "What's on your mind?" Draco asked Hermione as he sat up, he placed her legs on his lap, "Nothing," she responded. "You are a terrible liar," Draco responded, "I've been thinking about it, what if, when Andromeda touched your mark, she did something to you?" Hermione said, then she noticed something odd, his iris turned red, it was only for a split second but she could tell, then he pushed her legs off of him, "Why do you keep bringing this up?" he yelled. "Draco? I'm just worried about you," Hermione stood up as she said that, Draco scoffed and rolled his eyes, he marched towards her and she backed up, "Stop bringing it up, I am fine," Hermione was leaned up against a couch cushion Draco on top of her, the red went over his eyes again and he shook his head and furrowed his brow, he quickly sat up and smoothed down his shorts, "Um, what were we talking about?" he asked her.