Date

Hermione entered Ginny and Harry's apartment to see Ginny writing a letter, "Okay Ginny if we are doing this then tell me everyone you are inviting," Hermione said. "Well, my mom, dad, George, Percy, Bill and Phlegm, Charlie, Ron, Hagrid, who do you and Draco want?" Ginny asked, "Um, oh, Ms. Malfoy," Hermione said, Ginny wrote it down, "Is that it?" Ginny asked, Hermione, nodded. "Okay, do we want to get a caterer, or do we want my mom's fabulous cooking?" This honestly made Hermione really sad, she knew her mom wouldn't be at her bachelorette party or helping her with hair and makeup, and she knew her dad wouldn't be walking her down the aisle, "Gin, I suddenly am not feeling very well, I'm going to go lay down," Hermione said. She went back to her apartment to see Draco wasn't there and she saw a note on the counter:

Blaise is insisting I have a bachelor party so we are planning, love you.

Hermione grabbed her favorite book, The Book Thief," and she went onto her balcony, she opened the book and saw the note from her dad:

Happy 11th birthday Mione, we love you and hope you enjoy this book!

Hermione started to tear up at the sight of this and she started to read the book, she had read this book so many times when she was feeling homesick at Hogwarts, she always had it with her, it was like carrying a piece of her mom and dad with her. She read the book rather quickly cover to cover, she closed it and held it close to her body. She stared out at the city in front of her and remembered all the times her parents took her to the theater, to the park, to a restaurant, she heard Draco come in, wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up. She entered the living room and saw him, "Hello beautiful," he said, he grabbed her waist, brought her in and kissed her, Hermione smiled, "So tell me, what is this bachelors party going to be?" Hermione asked him, "Well what do you think it is going to be?" he asked, "Well, a muggle bachelor party usually consists of, strippers, booze, and a hungover groom the next day," Draco looked very surprised, "Well, maybe some booze but not enough for a hangover and defiantly no strippers," Hermione smiled and he kissed her again. Hermione sat down with Draco, "Okay so we need to get basics down, where, when, and who, then we can do more specifics," she said. "Well, I would want, my mother and Blaise, to come those are the only people I need to come," Draco said, Hermione, nodded and wrote it down, "Well, I would want, Harry and Ginny, duh, the Weasleys, and Luna, her and Neville split a few years ago," Hermione wrote it down and looked back at Draco. "When?" she asked him. "I would like a summer wedding," Draco said to her, Hermione laughed, "I've always wanted a summer wedding," Hermione said as she wrote it down, Draco smiled and kissed her, "Okay where?" Draco asked as he took the paper from her, "There is a museum, this beautiful history museum next to the water it would be perfect, plus it is run by all wizards and witches so we can have little decorations that we can use magic for," Draco smiled, "That sounds perfect," Draco kissed her again, "What's it called?" Hermione cleared her throat, "Umm the London National Aquarium and History Museum," Draco wrote it down, "Okay I will call them and see when we can get in this summer," Hermione nodded, Draco kissed her and headed over to the phone. "Hello, I was wondering if you have any dates for a wedding in the summer?" Draco said. Hermione went back to her room and put the book on her bedside when she came back out Draco was still on the phone, "They had July 12, July 23, August 7, and August 19," Hermione nodded, "Let's do, July 23," she said. Draco nodded, "July 23, will be great," the person on the other line talked for a while, "Mr. and Mrs. Hermione and Draco Malfoy," Draco hung up the phone, Hermione smiled, "What?" he asked as he wrapped his hands around her waist, "Mrs. Malfoy, I like that," Hermione wrapped her hands around his waist and was hugging him, "So do I," He kissed the top of her head, "Are you okay?" he asked as he placed his head on top of hers. "Yeah, I just need to figure out some details," Hermione said, she nuzzled into his chest again, "Hmm I'm so glad it's the weekend," she said, Draco kissed the top of her head again, "Me too," Draco picked her up by her waist and sat her on the couch, "Okay, we need to design invitations, and I am getting Luna here as soon as possible," he said. Hermione smiled and kissed him, "Well, we only have 3 weeks, until our date, so we need to hurry," Hermione kissed him again, this time more passionately, she climbed on top of him, he wrapped his hands around her back,(you know the rest).