Final Fitting

Hermione woke up to her alarm and quickly silenced it. She looked over to see Draco still asleep, and she wanted to keep it that way. That day she and her bridal party were trying on their dresses for a final time. She put on a pair of spandex and one of Draco's sweatshirts, he pulled her arm up to her nose and sniffed it. When the smell touched her nose she smiled, it was his smell, lemon, and mint, her favorite. She wrote down a note telling him where she was going, and she left her apartment and knocked on Ginny's, she came out in some shorts and a teeshirt. They then both went to Blaise's apartment and knocked on the door, Blaise answered it shirtless and in boxers, "Oh, Blaise can you tell Luna we need to go," Hermione said as she looked up to avoid looking at him, "Yeah sure," he said he then yelled for Luna, she came to the door, her hair was all messed up and she was in an oversized tee-shirt, probably Blaise's. "Oh right, just give me a few minutes," Luna said in her usually airy voice. She left for a few minutes and Blaise was still at the door, "Oh calm down Hermione, it's okay to look," he said and smirked, "Oh shut up Blaise," Ginny said, he chuckled and Luna came back and she was in Blaise's sweatshirt from Quidditch and some shorts. "Okay Luna lets go," Hermione said as she stuck out her arm, "Goodbye, Mione," Blaise shouted from his door, "Goodbye Blaise," she replied.

Ginny, Hermione, and Luna entered the dress shop to see Karen. "Hi, Mione, great to see you," she said, she and Hermione hugged, "I have all your dresses already in the dressing rooms," Karen said she gestured over to dressing rooms with their names on them. The three girls went into the dressing rooms and Ginny came out first in her beautiful green dress. She looked in the mirror and Luna came out, she stood next to her and they both looked in the mirror. When Hermione came out, both Ginny and Luna couldn't take their eyes off of her, "What, you guys have already seen it before," Hermione said as she got flustered, "Yes, but Mione, you look beautiful," Ginny said as she grabbed Hermione's hands, "Draco, will fall in love with you all over again," she said. Hermione's eyes glassed over, "Karen, thank you so much for this," Hermione said as she looked at herself in the mirror, "It is my pleasure, it will be in your room on Saturday," Karen responded. Hermione wiped the tears from her eyes and the three girls went back into their dressing rooms when they were all out, they all walked to Hermione's car. "Do you guys want to go get breakfast?" Ginny asked, "What do you think Luna?" Hermione asked as she started the car, "I think it is a splendid idea," Luna responded, "Okay," Hermione then pulled out of the parking lot, and drove to the place her and Draco had eaten many times before.

They sat down in a booth and started talking, "Okay so what are we doing for a bachelorette party?" Ginny asked. "It will be wine, and movies, us, and Ms. Malfoy, you guys will love her," They both nodded, "So, Hermione, what are you most looking forward to?" Luna asked, Hermione, smiled, "All of it honestly, I love him so much and I can't pick just one," she answered. Then a waiter came up to them, he was tall with blond hair, "And what can I get you, fine ladies?" he asked, "Can I please get a cappuccino?" Hermione asked, he nodded and wrote it down, "Just water please," Ginny said, "Can I please have a tea, with 14 sugars?" Luna asked in her airy voice, the man chuckled and wrote that down and walked away. "Luna, why do you want 14 sugars?" Ginny asked her, "Because of the gorcan berries, they are extremely bitter," Hermione and Ginny looked at each other and held back laughter. The girls ate breakfast and went back to their apartments.

Hermione went into her apartment and didn't see Draco, she peeked inside the bedroom to see he was still sound asleep. She was about to leave when she noticed his head moving and seeing a terrified look on his face. She walked slowly over to him and saw him writhing, she sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his face, his eyes opened and he quickly sat up, he was hyperventilating. "Hey, hey, it's okay, your right here, your right here with me," Hermione said as she grabbed his head and pulled it towards her. She could feel tears streaming down his face and falling onto her lap and arms, she smoothed down his hair, "I'm sorry, Mione," Draco said. Hermione shook her head, "Hey, it's okay, you did this for me, I can handle doing it for you," He kissed her arm and sat up, "I love you," he said to her, "So what was it about?" Hermione asked him, "I, um, I don't remember," he replied. "Okay, that's okay," he looked back up at her, grabbed her waist and spun her around so she was lying on the bed, him on top of her. Hermione giggled, he started to kiss her neck, "How, was, your, dress, fitting?" Draco asked her in between kisses. "Fine, you'll love it," Hermione said as she wrapped his hair around her fingers. "Doesn't, matter, what, I, think," Draco said, again, in between kisses. She brought his face up to hers and kissed him, Draco stopped while he was still on top of her, Hermione looked at him and we winced in pain, "Draco? Draco, what's wrong?" Hermione asked with worry in her tone. "Nothing," Draco answered he went in to kiss her again and she moved her head, "Tell me, now," Hermione said, Draco sighed, "It's nothing, just my arm started to suddenly really hurt," he said, "Which arm?" Hermione asked, "My right," he lied.