Bachelorette Party

Hermione woke up to a banging on her hotel room door, she shot up, wiped the sleep from her eyes, and hurried over to the door, she looked through the peephole and saw 3 figures, she opened the door and saw, Narcissa, Luna, and Ginny. "Ginny? What time is it?" Hermione asked as she rubbed her eye and walked away from the door, the 3 girls walked in and Hermione went back to her bedroom and went into her dresser, she got out her leggings and sweater. "Mione, it is almost 10, we are going down and having breakfast, then we are going shopping, then we are coming back here and cracking open a bottle of red and white," Ginny said. Hermione went into the bathroom and changed into her clothes. She came back a few minutes later, "Okay, Gin, I just want to call and say good morning to Draco," Hermione said as she picked up the phone. Ginny darted towards her and took the receiver from her hands, "Gin? What are you doing?" Hermione asked, anger in her tone. "No, you are not, the next time you will speak or see that boy will be at the alter and you in white," Hermione rolled her eyes, "I quite agree with Ginny, it will make tomorrow worlds more romantic," Luna said. Hermione took the phone back from Ginny and hung it up, "Fine," she said, then Ginny grabbed her hand and, Narcissa and Luna behind, they all walked to the elevator and down to the main floor. They went into the dining room and sat at a round table with 4 chairs, they all ordered mimosa's, "So how have you been Narcissa?" Hermione asked after the waiter dropped off their drinks, "Really well, I am thinking about selling the manor, it is just too much for me," Narcissa responded. Hermione nodded, "Well, I am glad you were able to make it, did you hear about Blaise's new love interest?" Hermione asked Narcissa, Luna then started to blush, "How is that going, Luna?" Ginny asked. Hermione looked at the entrance of the dining room and saw 3 boys walk in, Draco, Harry, and Blaise. Hermione smiled and started to get out of her chair, she wanted to go over and hug and kiss him. But, Ginny wouldn't let her, when Draco noticed her he smiled at her, they went over to their own table. 

The 4 girls had finished their breakfast and were leaving, they got a taxi and went downtown. They weaved in and out of shops talking, laughing, and having fun. "So, what time are we getting up tomorrow?" Narcissa asked. "6 a.m. I have people coming to do all our hair and makeup the ceremony will start at 12," Hermione responded, Ginny groaned, and everyone laughed. "Narcissa, what color is your dress, I can see you in a periwinkle," Luna said, Narcissa chuckled, "I am wearing a burgundy, pencil dress," Narcissa responded, "You will look amazing," Hermione responded. Ginny looked at her watch and saw that it was 5 o'clock, "Okay girls, Mione's bachelorette party has officially started," she said. They all laughed and got a cab back to the hotel.

The 4 girls went back into Hermione's hotel room, sat down their bags, and they all found a place to sit, Ginny went to the cupboard and pulled out 4 wine glasses and 2 bottles of wine. "Okay, who takes what?" Ginny asked, "Red, please," Narcissa said, "White," Hermione said. Ginny poured 1 glass of red wine and 2 white, "Do you have any vodka?" Luna asked in her airy voice, They all paused and looked at each other, "White please," Luna said when she saw every ones face. Ginny came over, holding her glass, and levitating the others. They sat talking for the whole night, after finishing both bottles Hermione said, "Okay, I am commanding you, take a hot bath and get to bed at a reasonable time, you don't need dark patches under your eyes," Ginny said, they all left Hermione's hotel room, she threw away the bottles, put the glasses in the sink, and got her pajamas back out, she went into her bathroom, and drew a hot bath. Hermione was getting married in the morning, she sat there, relaxed, and thinking about the next day.