Final Venue

Hermione woke up on top of Draco on the couch when she heard her alarm clock from the other room. She groaned and flipped over so her stomach was on Draco's lap. "Wanna know something?" Draco asked, Hermione, groaned in agreement, "We are getting married in 2 days," he said. Hermione lifted her head to look at him, she kissed him and he cupped her head. "So what is on the agenda for today my love?" Draco asked her, "We have final looks on the venue, all of it set up, tables, chairs, arch, then we move into the hotel tonight. Then tomorrow is the bachelorette and bachelor parties, then Saturday is going to be the best day of my life," Hermione answered. Draco chuckled and they kissed again, Hermione sprung up and went into her bedroom, she got a duffel bag, and 2 suitcases from the top of the closet and started to pack things. In the duffel bag, she packed, a pair of leggings and a sweater for Friday, she also packed some sweatpants and a tank top to sleep in. She also packed some extra undergarments, then in the 2 suitcases she packed clothes and other things, enough for a week, "Should I pack a bathing suit?" Hermione yelled at Draco. He came into the room and saw her packing, "Hmm good question," he said, she turned around and sighed, "That won't tell me where we are going, please just give me this," Hermione said, Draco smiled, he walked up to her and wrapped his hands around her waist, "Yes," he said. Hermione smiled and kissed him, she then returned to packing, "So it is somewhere on a beach?" Hermione asked, "Not necessarily," Draco said. Hermione hung her head, "This is killing me!" Hermione exclaimed, Draco chuckled, rolled his eyes and exited the room. Hermione scoffed and finished up the rest of her packing, she put her luggage at the front door, "Mione, we don't check-in at the hotel for another 12 hours," Draco said as he rubbed her shoulders. Hermione smiled and kissed him, "I know I am behind schedule," Draco chuckled as Hermione walked past him and back into the bedroom, she changed into a long sleeve shirt, a denim jacket, and some jeans. She got the white, pencil, dress, that her mother had, that she was using for the reception and put it on the hanger. "That is a beautiful dress Mione," Draco said. Hermione smiled warmly, "Thanks, it was my moms," she said, Draco smiled, Hermione put the dress by her luggage.

Hermione and Draco pulled up to the London History Museum and Aquarium, they walked in the main entrance to see a wide white room, lined with windows, there was a white, rectangular, carpet going from an entrance to the arch, the arch was white, with grated sides, vines weaved in and out of the holes, with little flowers of different colors placed randomly. Chairs were placed on both sides of the aisle. "Hello, I'm guessing you are the soon to be Malfoy's," a woman in a long purple sundress asked. "Yes, we are, and can I just say this place looks amazing," Hermione said, "Well, I will show you around, where the ceremony will be, where the reception will be, and where you two will get ready," the woman said. Hermione and Draco nodded, "This is where the ceremony will be," the woman said as she pointed to the arch, chairs, and aisle. Then they walked around a giant column to reveal 2 square tables all facing a rectangular table, "We will just move the chairs," she said. Hermione and Draco nodded again, "Now I will take you to where the bride will get ready," the woman said. She leads them back through the ceremony space and up a flight of stairs. Into a room where there was a vanity mirror and a changing panel. Hermione's dress was hung up in a bag on a door along with Ginny and Luna's bridesmaid's dresses. They then went across the hall and up another flight of stairs to see Draco's, Harry's, and Blaise's suits, all in bags. They went back down to the main floor and had a few final conversations before leaving. They looked at the clock to see it was 4 o'clock. They drove back to their apartment and picked up their luggage,

They pulled up to the hotel, got their luggage out, and went into the hotel. They went straight to the front desk, "We are part of the Malfoy party," Draco said to the woman at the front desk, "Okay, I have 3 rooms booked under your name, is that correct?" she asked. "Yes, the 2 of us and my mother," Draco said, "Okay well you are ready to check into your rooms and congratulations on your nuptials," the woman said. Draco nodded and he and Hermione went into the lobby. They kissed but Ginny quickly pulled them away, "Gin, what are you doing?" Hermione asked, "You know, you two are not seeing each other until you walk down the aisle, and your bridal party is making sure of that," Ginny said. Ginny pulled Hermione away towards the elevators, "I love you," Draco yelled, "I love you too," Hermione responded. Ginny pulled her into an elevator and they went up to the 3rd floor. Hermione and Ginny walked to Hermione's hotel room when Hermione opened the door, she was surprised to see how big it was, it had a grand living room, with 2 couches and 4 armchairs. The bedroom was also big with a king-sized bed. The bathroom was also big, with a round bathtub and marble floors and walls. It was all Hermione could have asked for, she set down her bags in her bedroom and Ginny flopped on her bed. "Gin," Hermione exclaimed, Ginny quickly sat up, "Oh calm down," Ginny said. Hermione rolled her eyes and opened her suitcase, she got out the clothes she was planning on sleeping in. "Okay get out, I am taking a hot bath and going to sleep," Hermione said as she ushered Ginny out of her hotel room, Ginny held her hands up in surrender and exited Hermione's hotel room.