Plane

Draco and Hermione parked in the parking lot of the airport. When Draco opened his door Hermione stopped him, "Draco, we are married," Hermione said, Draco smiled, "Believe me I know," Hermione giggled and kissed him, "Okay, let's go," Draco said. They both got out of the car and Draco opened the trunk, he got out all of the suitcases and they each took their own suitcases. They got a terminal and it drove them to the airport's main building, they went through security and sat in the waiting area, "Can you tell me anything?" Hermione asked. "Fine, one thing since I love you,"  Draco said, Hermione, perked up and smiled, "We will be in first-class for 31 hours," Hermione's jaw dropped, "I still have no idea where we are going, but first-class, that is amazing, thank you," Hermione wrapped her arms around him, "So the flight is in about 10 minutes, I just hope you brought enough to do," Draco said, Hermione, smiled and hugged him again. "I love you so much, you are amazing," she said, Draco smiled and kissed her, "Believe me, I packed around 13 books just in my carry on," Draco chuckled, "Of course you did," they kissed again, "So what else did you pack? Anything we can do together?" he asked, "Of course, I have cards, I have a chessboard and pieces, I have never played, I have-" Hermione said, "Wait, hold on, how do you have a chessboard in there and how, being friends with Harry and Ron, have you never played chess?" Hermione laughed, "They never let me play, not that I wanted to, and it is an undetectable extension charm," It was Hermione's beaded bag that she used in the war. "Wow, you really are the brightest witch of your age," Hermione smiled and kissed him, yet again. Then they heard, "Flight 342 to-" Draco then covered Hermione's ears so she couldn't hear where they were going, Hermione nodded, "Okay, I see how it is," Draco smiled and stood up, he extended his hand, Hermione took it and they went to the gate. 

They boarded the plane, they were escorted to first class, they were sat in seats, Hermione's by a window, there were small TV's in front of each seat, a table in between them and small bags on each of their seats. Hermione smiled and she sat by the window, Draco sat next to her, There was a partition that separated them and the aisle, Draco closed it and kissed Hermione, "I love you and am so glad you are my wife," Hermione smiled, "I love you, now where are we going?" she asked, Draco giggled, "What if I make you a deal, every two hours I will give you a hint, and if you guess it, I will tell you," he said. Hermione shook her hand, "Deal," Draco shook it and they sat down, "Welcome aboard Flight 342 to-," Draco covered her ears again, "I hope you enjoy this flight, it will last 31 hours and 4 minutes," the flight attendant then told them about the safety precautions. A flight attendant came to Draco and Hermione's seats, "Someone told me it was your honeymoon, so enjoy this complimentary champagne," she handed them both a glass of champagne and a bottle in a bucket of ice. "Thank you so much," Draco said as he took the things from her. He looked over to see Hermione looking through the bag they were given, she pulled out, a toothbrush, toothpaste, chapstick, gum, an eye mask, earplugs, and some slippers. "Thank you," Hermione said, "For what?" Draco asked, "For this, the plane, where ever we are going, and thank you for Harry, that meant a lot," Draco smiled, "You don't need to thank me, it would've happened anyway, and you are my wife and this is our honeymoon," Hermione smiled and kissed him, "Fine, but I am paying for meals," she said, Draco rolled his eyes, "Fine," Hermione kissed him again and got out one of the books she brought and started to read it. 

2 hours had past and Hermione had read about 400 pages of her book, "Okay you ready for your first hint?" Draco asked her. Hermione looked up from her book, "Yes," she said, Draco smiled, "Bungalow," he said. Hermione furrowed her brow, she took out a pad of paper and a pen, on it she wrote, Bungalow and 31 hours, she would keep adding all the hints he gave her. Draco chuckled, "I didn't realize how much a wedding takes out of you," Hermione said as she yawned, Draco nodded, he moved Hermione's book off the table separating them and lifted up the table to reveal controls. He reclined her chair, he grabbed his carry on and grabbed a blanket out of it, he then reclined his chair. He put the blanket on him and put his arm up, Hermione moved over to him and snuggled up to him. They both drifted to sleep, the first time, as man and wife.