Pine

Hermione was in the owlery reading the reply she got from Harry.

Mione:

We will be there as soon as we can, we are going to do anything we can to find him.

Then the one from Narcissa.

Hermione:

I only got one, a very cryptic message from Draco, it is enclosed in this message

Mother:

I have very bad news, Andromeda, when we caught her she cursed me, basically, I will end up killing Mione, and I can't let that happen, if you hear from her, please don't show her this. I am going somewhere where I can not hurt anybody, ever again, I mean, I've always enjoyed the smell of pine. I love you mom, I hope I can see you again.

Love,                                                                                                                                                                                           Draco

Please find my son Hermione, I love and believe in you. 

-Narcissa

Hermione smiled and ran back down the stairs and into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. "I think I know where to start with looking for him, he sent a letter to his mother, saying he always loved the smell of pine, I believe he is camping somewhere," Hermione said to Bill, he nodded. "Okay, what is your plan?" Bill asked me, I nodded, "I am going to take Ginny with me and we are going to go look for him, Professor Slughorn said that he would finish the potion and send it to me, I just need to find him," Hermione said to Bill, he smiled and stood up. He walked over to Hermione and gave her a hug, Hermione returned it. Then a Patronus came galloping into the room and they recognized it as Ginny's "We are at the door, let us in," it said. Hermione chuckled and ran to the front of the school. She opened the big doors and saw her 4 best friends, as she was walking them to the potions classroom she explained her plan to them. "No, Mione, listen, yes, you and Ginny should go, but then me, Blaise and Ginny, should go and look as well," Harry said to me. "Only if you guys are up for it," She responded, "Of course we are, Mione," Blaise responded, she smiled and gave them all a hug. "Okay, well, get packing," Hermione said they all laughed.

Hermione opened the door to the Potions classroom, they all saw Professor Slughorn pouring a liquid into the cauldron, "Hermione! Perfect, all I need is your blood," Slughorn said. Hermione nodded and walked up to the cauldron and picked up a knife on the table, she sliced open her hand and winced with pain, 7 drops fell into the cauldron and Hermione put a band-aid on her hand. "Okay, perfect, I will let this brew and I will send it to you, you just go find him," Slughorn said to Hermione, she smiled and nodded. They all left the room and started to walk the halls, "Okay, I would suggest packing because we are leaving first thing in the morning," Hermione said to them. They all chuckled and walked out of the castle towards Hogsmede, where they all had rooms.