Plane pt. 2

Hermione woke up due to turbulence, she sat up, trying not to wake Draco. She looked at her watch and saw they were now 10 hours into their flight, "Hm, how long have we been asleep?" Draco asked as he sat up, "8 hours," Hermione responded, Draco nodded, pulled his chair into the upright position, he moved Hermione's hair, and kissed her neck. "Draco, I have severe morning breath, and I am not having sex on an airplane," Hermione whispered to him, Draco smiled, Hermione got the toothbrush and toothpaste from her bag, she left their cubical and went into the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and hair and came back. "Okay, what is my new hint?" Hermione asked when she sat down, Draco smiled, "The Pacific Ocean," Draco said. Hermione smiled and wrote it down next to Bungalow and 31 hours. "Okay, can you teach me chess?" Hermione asked him, "I would love nothing more," he said, Hermione got the chessboard and pieces out of her bag. Draco told her where to put the pieces and he started, "Okay these are your pawns, they can only move forward and once, except for on the first time they can move twice," Draco said as he moved one of his white pawns 2 spaces. Hermione did the same but a different pawn. They played for about an hour, Hermione caught on quickly and ended up winning, "Checkmate," she said, Draco stammered, "Good game," she said as she stuck out her hand, "I'm a quick learner," Draco shook her hand and Hermione put the board away. 

The flight attendant started to come around, she was handing everyone a menu: 

Chicken or Fish

Fruit or Vegetables

Potato or Roll

Drink:

Hermione and Draco ordered and the flight attendant went back to the back, "Okay, so, Bungalow, and the Pacific Ocean," Hermione said, Draco nodded. A few minutes later the flight attendant came back with a plate of food, Hermione got, chicken, corn, a potato, and some water, Draco got, fish, corn, a roll, and some water. They both ate their food and talked when everyone on the flight had finished their food someone came on the PA, "Hello, our in-flight movie today will be Count of Monte Cristo, it came out this year and I hope you enjoy," Hermione and Draco both grabbed their headphones and they watched the movie. After the movie, 14 hours of the flight had gone by, "I'm going to sleep again," Hermione said as she grabbed the blanket Draco had brought, "Me too, so, come here," Draco took the blanket from her and they snuggled up. They awoke 9 hours later, Draco woke up to a crash somewhere, he looked down to see Hermione reading, "How long have you been up?" he asked, "Not long," she said, "How much longer?" Hermione asked Draco checked his watch, "8 hours," Hermione groaned, she reached into her bag and got out some cards, "Wanna play?" she asked, "Play what?" Draco said. "There is, Go Fish, War, Slap Jack, Poker, Gin Rummy," Hermione said, Draco was astonished by all the choices, and Hermione could tell. "Go Fish it is, that one is probably the easiest," she said as she shuffled the cards, "We each get 5 cards if you have any groups of 4 you put them down and draw new cards until you are back at 5," Hermione explained, Draco nodded. "Then you would ask the other person if they had any cards that matched any of yours, so if I had a 7 I would ask you if you had one as well, if you did, you would give it to me if you didn't have any 7's you would say Go Fish, and I would draw from the deck, do you understand?" Hermione said. Draco nodded, "I think so," he said, They played for 2 hours, but it went by fast, they were laughing and having fun. "Okay, what is my new hint?" Hermione asked him, Draco smiled, "White sand," he said, Hermione wrote it down next to, 31 hours, Bungalow, and the Pacific Ocean. "So we are on an island in the Pacific," Hermione said, "But there are 200, on the Pacific Ocean," Draco smiled and shrugged, "But how many can you stay on with a Bungalow?" she asked herself. 

The next 6 hours had gone by and they were landing, Hermione had gotten the hints, Palm Trees, private, and clear waters. When they landed Hermione finally found out where they were, "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Bora Bora,"