The bear shifter's dominant neko

Start from the beginning

Sirius bit his lower lip, looking at the ground.

"But the training is mandatory for all the clan warriors. And I can't change the schedule. It had been like this even before I became the leader."

"I know, and you couldn't possibly know every member's personal problems. Freddy had no right to take his frustration out on you."

"However," Teddy continued as he pulled Sirius closer and kissed his head," Sasha had found a way to help Freddy and make everyone else love the training hours. He has a chance at running for the title of 'The best leader of the year'."

Sirius chuckled, sending his confused appreciation towards his cat. "I don't know what you did, but thank you, Sasha!"

"Wait to see what changes I've made and only after thank me." Sasha responded shyly, hiding his face under his paws when he sensed Sirius' growing confusion. The cat shifter didn't have too much time to insist on it however as him and Teddy reached the exit to the training field.

"Come on, you go first." Teddy said as he parted away from Sirius, grabbing the knob and pulling the door open for his mate.

Sirius hesitated for a moment before walking outside in the burning heat of the sun. And the first second he got accustomed with the light his eyes widened and then his eyebrows pulled into a frown.

"What-What is this?"

Around the field new bleachers were overflowing with members of the clan, most of them being children and elders. And the warriors were clustered in the middle of the field, wearing weird uniforms, team names and numbers being written on the back of each of their shirts.

"Instead of the usual training Sasha decided to organize competitions. We are doing the same activities as before but the members of the clan are free to watch and the warriors are grouped in teams which compete against each other. Instead of having to lift a certain weight or instead of doing a specific amount of push ups, we try to do as many as we can in order to beat the other groups. Then at the end of the day, the winning team is spared from doing the embarrassing punishments Sasha chooses for the losers."

"Yesterday I chose squats." Sasha giggled, making a small smile blossom on Sirius' face.

"This is amazing! But how comes the clan members are open to all of these?"

"Well, when Sasha strolled onto the training field on the first day, with me, Brownie and Nash by his side, showing such a surreal confidence and a sass which shut even Freddy up... let's just say no one had the guts to argue and challenge him."

Sirius shook his head with a smile, feeling a lump forming in his throat as his heart swelled with strange emotions such as happiness and relief.

"Thank you, Sasha! You are so incredible!"

"Incredible and so so very strong!"

⇜ꕥ⇝

2 years later

"Have you seen my socks?"

"They are on the bed."

"I've already looked there."

"Then look better, there's where they are."

"No, they aren't."

"Yes, they are."

Sirius huffed, pulling the covers away and looking under the pillows.

"They. Are. Not."

"If I come into the room and find your socks..." Teddy sighed as he left the kitchen, hearing his mate's annoyed voice respond from the bedroom.

"You won't do anything because they are not-"

"Here!"Teddy cut midway through Sirius' sentence pointing with his fingers towards the corner of the bed.

"I swear they were not there a minute ago!" Sirius said in disbelief, climbing on four onto the bed and snatching his socks hurriedly.

"Whatever." Teddy responded with a roll of his eyes, making his way back into the kitchen where a beautiful birthday cake was waiting to be packed.

"Are you ready?" He asked. "We are thirty minutes late and Brownie called us twice to ask where we are."

"I am, I am." Sirius responded as he barged into the kitchen, fumbling with the zipper of his pants. "Do we have all the gifts wrapped? Did you take the bags to the car?"

"Mhm. I just need to put this cake in the box and we are ready to go."

Sirius sighed, sneaking behind Teddy and crossing his hands around his waist as he hid his face into his back.

"I love Chip's children, I really do, but being their Godfather has wounded both my wallet and my fingertips. I've been wrapping gifts all morning!"

"I don't understand why you wrapped them in the first place. They are just babies, they don't care if their gifts are wrapped or not."

"Still...I wanted them to look good in the pictures. Imagine Samuel and Sebastian being teenagers and showing their friends the amazing gifts their uncle had wrapped for them."

Teddy chuckled, turning around and hugging his smaller mate at his chest.

"You are great with kids. By the way... have you started to show any signs yet?"

Sirius' smile faltered, shoulders dropping as he shook his head against Teddy's chest.

"No... I didn't."

"Hey, don't worry! If you can't get pregnant then I will try. Only because you are smaller, it doesn't mean you are supposed to carry our babies, you know? Plus, I kinda miss having you inside..."

Sirius slid his hands inside Teddy's back pockets, slightly pulling away to stare up at him.

"I miss you too, sweet tart! How about when we come back from the party we-"

Sirius' suggestion died down, the ringing of a phone cutting right through it.

"This is Brownie. Or even worst ...Chip."

"Then let's go!" Sirius sighed, pulling away entirely from Teddy.The bear shifter nodded, letting his eyes linger on Sirius'lap for a moment before meeting his eyes.

"That offer though? Keep it open please."

THE END

The epilogue and some specials and smuty chapters next.

Thank you all for joining us into this ride! I know, it had been quite rushed... and even cringe at moments... but I had fun writing it and I hope you had fun reading it as well.

Come give papa a big group hug, y'all!