I want one too

"Where are we going?"Sasha asked as he looked over Baloo's shoulder, seeing the pack house getting smaller with each heavy step the bear shifter took towards the forest. 

      "Sirius' father told me to take you away from the clan for a few days. He wanted us to spend some time together before we'd have to face those putas again." Baloo responded cheerfully, letting his eyes linger over his mate's body for a moment before looking up ahead at the dusty road. 

      "Do you feel cold? Do you want me to give you my shirt?"

       Sasha pressed himself closer to Baloo, feeling his skin become sensitive under his mate's touch. 

      "I would rather shift back to my animal form. Do you mind? At least until we reach the cabin."

       Baloo shook his head,placing his mate on the ground carefully. 

      "Of course not! Whatever you want, mate. "

       Sasha smiled, placing a hand on Baloo's cheek and looking up at him softly.

        "Sasha...that's my name."

        "Sasha." Baloo purred, placing his hands on his mate's hips and pulling him closer.  "I like it. I like you."

         "You only know me for half an hour." Sasha laughed, his smile being so wide and careless,  almost foreign on Sirius' face.

       "Does it matter? We, shifters, are very quick creatures. " 

          "Really? Are you quick down here as well?" Sasha smirked teasingly, placing a finger on Baloo's chest and starting to run it downwards towards his abdomen as he lowered at the ground to his knees.

      Baloo gulped loudly, watching his mate look up at him with big eyes,  his beautifully carved body held into a submissive stance. Then he suddenly let his ears and tail pop out, shifting right in front of Baloo's expectant form, making the later swallow a disappointed growl. 

     Growl which would have dispersed anyways when he saw the little kitten mewl up at him.

      "Such a tease! You are lucky you are so cute!" Baloo chuckled, crouching down at the ground and starting to pet Sasha's head. The cat shifter started purring, nuzzling his forehead on his mate's humongous hand and miaowing up at him cutely. 

    "Wait, I have an idea." Baloo grinned, starting to take his shirt and pants off before wiggling his ass playfully at his mate. Then he stretched his body and cracked his knuckles, letting his own ears appear gingerly on his head before starting to shift. 

    Soon a ferocious giant was standing in front of Sasha, the tinny shifter looking in awe up at his mate. Baloo was strong and feral, his paws being almost twice as big as the cat's frail body. 

      "What are you doing?"

      Letting his sharp teeth on display, Baloo dropped at the ground with a thud, placing his hands between his stretched legs. Then he   put his paw behind Sasha's bottom and pulled him towards him, lifting him to the level of his head and then bopping their noses together.

        Sasha tilted his head, his tail starting to move excitedly as he stretched over and licked Baloo's snout. 

       "I am taking you home, sweetheart." Baloo nuzzled the side of his mate's face, placing the tiny tuft of white fur on top of his head and starting to walk towards the cabin. "Hold on tightly!"

      ⇜ꕥ⇝

      "Sasha, wake up! We are here."

       Sasha opened his eyes, whimpering softly when an abundance of light tickled his eyelids.