Epilogue

Sirius opened his eyes, feeling a callous hand resting onto his swollen stomach. He was eight months pregnant and the touch of his mate was the only thing capable to stop the baby from moving restlessly at night. This was the reason why now Teddy was sleeping with his back facing his mate and his hand twisted funnily behind him and around Sirius' form. 

      "His hand must be so stiff." Sirius thought as he removed Teddy's arm, pressing a gentle kiss on his knuckles and placing his palm in a more comfortable position above his chest. Then he slowly climbed out of the bed, proceeding to brush his teeth and rinse his face before returning to the room. 

     Teddy had moved  on Sirius' side of the bed, covers discarded at the floor and Sirius' pillow pressed tightly over his head.

      "Come on, sleepy monster, wake up!" Sirius said as he pulled onto his  pillow being barely able to tug it from the bear shifter's hold. And through all his struggle, he hadn't been able to wake Teddy up. 

      With a sigh, Sirius bent over and pressed a kiss on Teddy's forehead, his hands slapping softly Teddy's cheeks. 

      "Mmmm" The bear shifter groaned, his slightly deeper voice making Sirius realize it was Baloo and not Teddy in control of his body. 

      "Stop throwing apples at me, Sirius!" Baloo mumbled into his sleep, his eyelids starting to flutter open slowly. It took him over a minute to focus his gaze.

       "Morning handsome!" Sirius said, grinning down as his mate as the later's face contorted into a frown. 

       "I was dreaming that we were having an army of babies and you were teaching them all how to throw apples at me!" 

      Sirius chuckled, watching Baloo stretch his body and sit up. Then the bear shifter pushed his heavy body towards the edge of the bed, placing a kiss on Sirius' stomach and then doing the same with the back of his hand.

      "Morning baby! Morning baby daddy!" Baloo said, turning Sirius' around and pulling him into his lap before hiding his head in the crook of his neck and breathing in his sweet scent .  Then he started to touch Sirius stomach and hips, his caresses moving further on his legs and between his thighs. 

      "Not now, Baloo! We have to go to the pack house." Sirius complained despite the burning sensation between his legs which made him lean his body on Baloo's chest. 

      Baloo turned deaf to Sirius' protests, slipping his hands inside his shirt and under the band of his boxers. He then slid the tips of his fingers over the length of Sirius' member, feeling him grow under the barely satisfying touch of his palm. 

      "Baloo, no-ngh" Sirius' hands clenched around Baloo's wrists, wanting to pull them away but his rezolve being too weak to actually do it. So Baloo took advantage and pulled Sirius' palms upwards, letting one rest around his neck and the other over his shoulder.  

      "We have enough time to go to the pack house. So just sit back nicely and enjoy, mate. "

      Sirius frowned, opening his mouth to object... but letting out a guttural moan instead as Baloo curled his fingers around his member. The bear shifter began pumping him slowly and tantalizingly, his free palm flicking his erect nipples. 

       "You are so beautiful, mate. Accepting my touch and melting into it, not being able to resist it even if your mind tells you you should. Panting and groaning with that deep voice of yours which other times whispers sweet nothings into Teddy's ear but which now moans for me. I am so lucky to get to savour you like this."