The bear shifter's dominant neko

Six days later

"Good morning, Sir!"

Step.

"Hi, Sasha, how are you?"

Step.

"Do you wanna watch the match with us tonight?"

Step.

"Are we gonna do squats today too?"

Sirius frowned, almost breaking his neck as he turned his head to stare at the passing members of the clan. He let Sasha in control for about a week and a half and today was the first day he returned to the training field. The cat shifter had blocked him entirely during training hours so he had no idea why all those people were acting so friendly towards him.

"This is weird." He said turning towards Teddy, seeing his mate smiling down at him. "I was expecting people to spat at me, call me names and send me disgusted looks. Instead, they are asking me to grab lunch with them or-or they want me to give them advice with their mates... What did Sasha do?"

Teddy chuckled, sliding his hand around Sirius' waist and resting it on his hip. This gesture seemed so foreign to Sirius that he almost flinched away but stopped himself just in time to see an elder look softly at his and his mates' interaction.

"Let Sasha lead today's training and you'll see."

Sirius nodded, becoming more and more dumbfounded as he walked through the cluster of people and responded their friendly salutes with half-smiles. It was almost as if he was living in a paralel universe.

However, with his head still fogged up by thoughts and questions, Sirius didn't saw the person who was approaching him angrily. He just felt Teddy's hand pulling away from him and a hard shove landing on his shoulder.

"You bitch!" Freddy growled, making Sirius' features harden and body become tense and guarded.

What he didn't expect though was for Freddy to part away, cross his arms around his chest and scold him on a whinny voice.

"You destroyed my village on Coin Master! I thought we were trying to be friends!"

Sirius' eyes widened, jaw almost dropping at the ground.

"We-we, what?"

Teddy chuckled, repositioning his hand on Sirius' waist and starting to pull him away from the fuming shifter.

"Not now, Freddy. We have to start the training."

Sirius slacked in his mate's hold, letting Teddy lead him towards the training field.

"What was that about?"

"That was Freddy becoming Sasha's best friend."

The cat shifter choked on his own saliva, having to stop on the spot and cough away the lump in his throat.

"You're kidding!"

"Am not. Freddy is actually a pretty chill guy. One of these days he couldn't take part of the training and Sasha decided to check up on him. When he arrived at Freddy's house he found Freddy taking care of his six younger siblings because his father was sick. As you know, Freddy's other dad had died a few years ago. Since then, his mate's health had been degenerating and Freddy had to take care of his brothers by himself. Freddy told Sasha that you've helping their family financially but the training hours are long and tiring and he barely has any time to deal with his siblings' problems. So he blamed you for making his life harder than it has already been."