"K I'm going to start th-" "WAIT!" Tyler yells from in front of me on the floor. We all look at him as I cock an eyebrow at him. He goes up on his knees and turn to face me, he cups my cheeks, leans in, and kisses me. I yelp in surprise then kiss back passionately. We pull away as my face starts turning different shades of red. "Now I'm ready." I just simply nod my head slowly then get up, go over to the camera, turn it on, then go walk over to the couch and sit in the middle where I was before.

"What's going on lads it's mini here, bringing you another askmini! I'm joined by BasicallyIdoWRK, Vanoss, H2ODelirious, Moo, Terrorizer, Luke, Lui, Nogla, and Wildcat!" I point to everyone as I name them. "Now, I tweeted asking everyone to give us questions, dares, etc! So let's get started!" I say. I look down to my phone and search for a question/dare. "First question, how's the beach house treating ya?" I look back up towards the guys to see what they would say. "I'm fucking loving it!" Marcel yells causing us to laugh/chuckle. "Yeah, it's truly amazing and we thank you Evan for letting us stay with you." Brock says as he turns to Evan who was sitting in between Jonathan's legs. "No problem guys." He says. I look back down towards my phone to read out the next question. "You and Tyler aka Wildcat seem to be getting really close with each other, care to explain?" It took everything in me to not blush as I look down at Tyler who was sitting in front of me. He moves the top half of his body as he turns his head to look at me. "We haven't talked or seen each other in seven years, I don't see why we wouldn't be trying to get closer." I speak. Tyler smiles at me as he turns his body to the front again. I felt him grab hold of my ankles as he puts them over his body. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask while chuckling. "Getting comfortable." I just roll my eyes as I read out the next question/dare. "I dare Tyler to cuddle with Craig for the rest of the video." I couldn't hold myself back from blushing as everyone started ouuuuy at us. "A dare's a dare." Tyler says as he lets go of my ankles, gets up, makes Jonathan move over then sat down beside me. He wrapped both his arms tightly around my waist, but before we could go any further I spook up. "Someone turn off the camera for a sec, if Ty and I are gonna cuddle we should do it so we're comfortable." I yell as Tyler lets go of me and Brock gets up to turn off the camera. I make Marcel and Lui get off the couch as I lay down, my upper back/neck/head being held up by the arm rest of the couch. Tyler came back over to me as I widen my legs for him, he put his knees in between my legs then slowly laid himself on top of me. His arms were wrapped around my waist as his head rested on my chest, moving up and down as I breathed. Jonathan was still on the couch but he got pushed back a little, everyone else was now on the floor. "Okay Brock you can turn the camera back on." I said. Brock nodded as he walked back over to the camera, turned it on, then went over to Brian. "We had to take a short break to make things more comfortable, anyways moving on." I say.

"What happened to your hand?" I felt Tyler move his head making me look down at him, he was looking up at me with worry in his eyes. "I burned myself last night while the guys and I were having a fire, but I'm fine now." I move my phone back into view as I read out the next question. "Who are you closest to in the gang? Besides for Tyler." After I spook all the guys came to me causing me to laugh loudly. "Yeah whose you're bestie?" Marcel asked. I could feel Tyler chuckling into my chest as he moved his head to the side, looking at the retards that are our friends. "Honestly.. Jon." "YES! HA FUCK YOU GUYS I'M HIS BESTIE BITCH!" Jonathan yelled causing us all to laugh. Once we had calmed down I spook up again. "No office to you guys, I love you all." I say as I wipe a tear from laughing. "We love you too Mini, if it weren't for Tyler we would have never met you." Evan says. I felt my eyes go wide a bit at the realization of it, they were right. If Tyler and I never met at Starbucks that one day I would have never met these retards. "Now that I think about it, how did you guys meet.... again?" Brock asks as the rest look over at us, waiting for an answer. I look down towards Tyler as he looks up at me. "We actually met at Starbucks, he was sitting in the booth beside me then 10 minutes after we locked eyes with each other and he asked to sit with me." I say, locking eyes with my lover. "Then when I heard his voice I knew that I had met him before, and I will never forget the words he said to me." Tyler spook. "High school Ty." We both said at the same time. We chuckled together as I felt Tyler's arms around me tighten, I smiled softly at him as I brought a hand up to his hair, playing with it.

"Anyways, I think that's where we're gonna leave it. Leave a like and comment. I'll leave these guys in the description below. Byeeeiiiiii!" I wave off along with the guys as Brock gets up to turn the camera off. "That was fun." Brian says. Everyone gets up from where they were but me and Tyler, Tyler just pulled me closer to him somehow causing me to Giggle as I placed my phone on the little table beside the couch, giving Tyler my full attention. I made him look up at me by cupping his cheeks and pulling his face towards mine, kissing him. I felt him smile into the kiss as he started kissing back. "I love how even after the dare Tyler stays." Evan says as he wraps his arms around Jonathan's waist. "What can I say? It's comfortable." Tyler says as he pulls away from my lips. I could feel myself smiling like an idiot as I looked into Tyler icy blue eyes, him looking back into my green ones.

"When are you guys gonna tell the world that Minicat is a thing?" Brian asks as he rests his arms on the couch, looking at us. I look back to Tyler basically asking with my eyes when? He simply gave me a look that said he didn't know so I look back up towards Brain. "We don't know, we've only been together for about a week." I say as I continue playing with Tyler's hair. I could hear him signing in happiness as He cuddles closer to me. "You guys are honestly the cutest though." Brock says coming to stand beside Brian. "Thank you." We both say. "Do you guys love each other?" David asks. Both Tyler and I look in his direction then back to each other. "Maybe..." Tyler said. My eyes went wide as I sat up more, almost sitting up straight. "What do you mean?" I ask, panic lingering in my voice. "I said maybe I do love you." My eyes go wider somehow as I stopped playing with his hair, moved back a bit, now sitting up straight making Tyler also sit up. "Do you?" I asked. I didn't know how to take this, I didn't know if he was joking with me or not, I really hope he wasn't. All these questions kept running around in my head as I never looked away from him, my eyes staying wide. "I don't know! We've only been together for a week I don't want to move to quickly!" Tyler says a little loud causing me to move back a bit. Tyler takes notice of this as his eyes soften. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to ruin this. You have truly made a huge impact in my life and I don't want to lose you." Tyler says as he moves towards me slowly. I smiled lightly as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww." The guys say causing me to giggle loudly. "Even when you guys argue you're cute." Jonathan says as he sits beside me on the couch. I pull away from Tyler as I look at Jonathan, smiling. "I'm taking a nap." I say as I get up. I say goodbye to the guys as I go upstairs to the bedroom, shutting the door then plumping myself on the bed.

I sign to myself as I snuggle up in the blankets warming myself up as I get comfortable. Once done I quickly fell asleep.