•25• Vindication

Start from the beginning

"Right, whatever. Leave." Jungkook responded, not caring about the way Yugyeom stood there with his head hung low.

"T-taehyung..." Yugyeom whispered slowly.

"Don't you dare utter his name with your disgusting mouth." Jungkook finally stood now and warned, pointing his index finger in front of his face and Taehyung flinched.

"Kookie stop! Please." Taehyung whispered, trying to get Jungkook's attention who was busy staring at Yugyeom.

"I know I am disgusting, what I did was even more disgusting and I deserve your hatred too but please, just please forgive me Taehyung....I am so so sorry. Please." Yugyeom apologised, heartfelt.

Jungkook was on the edge of losing his temper but Taehyung held him back again from talking, letting Yugyeom finish. Taehyung stood up from the chair, standing beside his boyfriend.

"Taehyung, I was foolish. I don't deserve your forgiveness and you probably should hate me after this. But I promise, I will never bother you ever again. I'm sorry." He whispered, looking into Taehyung's eyes and Taehyung could see the pain in them.

"I forgave you long back. It's okay, just go Yugyeom." Taehyung finally spoke, not wanting to make the issue big but Jungkook didn't seem to appreciate it.

"What? How is it okay? Tae, he literally tried to-" Taehyung widened eyes, making the latter shut his mouth.

"Let's just get over this already." He requested, eyes slightly glossy and Jungkook couldn't go against him. This wasn't easy for Taehyung either.

"Jungkook, for all those years of friendship, please forgive me. I've lost the only true friend I had." Yugyeom said, face getting red and puffier. He wanted to cry but he stopped himself.

"Kookie..." Taehyung whispered, eyes dripping sorrow and Jungkook couldn't help it.

"I forgive you." Jungkook whispered half heartedly, not even wanting to face the certain male in front of him who finally sighed.

"T-thank you... thank you so much guys. You don't know how important it was for me." Yugyeom whispered, eyes twinkling with tears and Taehyung could feel a pang of pain in his chest.

"Do me a favour. Leave us alone." Jungkook said with a cold tone and Yugyeom bit his lip before nodding.

"I will never bother you. I am so sorry again." He whispered, turning away with his bag and left the class. He wasn't seen anywhere around that day luckily because Jungkook was not in the mood to face him either.

Jungkook sighed as he watched him leaving and Taehyung cupped his face for a chaste kiss.

"Kookie... Don't let this ruin your mood okay?" Taehyung whispered on his lips.

"How can you even forgive him this easily? Baby-" Taehyung hushed him with a gentle kiss again.

"I don't want you to remind me of this, I have really forgotten it and you should do the same too."

Jungkook just can't forget it easily, not after what he tried to do with Taehyung. It was impossible to forget.

"Baby I never can." Jungkook whispered again and Taehyung left another kiss and this time a little longer. He knew very well about Jungkook's weaknesses.

"Only for you. Okay?" Jungkook finally whispered, giving up on his stubbornness for Taehyung.

"That's my Kookie."

Taehyung leaned to steal another kiss but some students began to walk in.

"Maybe, later." He whispered, pushing Jungkook away who whined. Taehyung blew him a flying kiss and sat down back in the chair.