Back in Diapers (Alternate Characters)

I have given up writing in "baby language." So let's all pretend they can't speak properly.

It's been three years since Kara and Alex returned to fully grown adults. Two years since Brainy and Nia got married. One year since Kara proposed to Lena. Six months since the wedding. And three weeks since Lena and Nia were turned into toddlers.
It was chaotic to say the least. While Nia was energetic and always wanted to play and get into mischief, Lena wanted to work and finish her experiments. She'd also sleep a lot due to her brain being exhausted constantly.

"Aww Lena makes such an adorable toddler!" Jess squealed as she saw the CEO sitting in a booster seat.
"Maybe I should take you home, Lena. People will get suspicious." Kara suggested nervously.
"No, I have to work." Lena replied. Her baby voice was just as adorable as her baby face.
"Oh no, I've lost Nia!" Kara realised, panicking as she scanned the room with her X-ray vision.
"Kara!" Lena yelled at her.
"Oh my god, she's so adorable." Jess melted at the sight of the little Luthor.

Kara disappeared out the office door, then reappeared with Nia in her arms.
"She's so peaceful." Jess smiled, gently moving Nia's hair off her face.
"Bet she was a nightmare to catch." Lena felt some kind of jealousy while watching Jess and Kara care for Nia.
Lena subtly watched as Kara and Jess played with Nia. There was a feeling inside Lena's chest that she never understood. She was happy, sad and jealous all in one. She didn't understand it. She couldn't understand it. Even if she tried.

Lena made her way down from her booster seat, "Kara, I wanna talk!" Lena demanded.
Kara giggled at how cute toddler Lena was, "Okay, let's talk."
"Not here, I'm hungry and I was cuddles."
"So she just turned into Kara?" Nia joked.
Lena glared and took Kara's hand...well grabbed her finger. She pulled Kara outside the door.
"Kara."
"Yes Lena?"
"I want kids." Lena replied, leaving Kara shocked.
"But we just got married and we need to find a cure for this." Kara gestured towards the toddler.
"I miss my grownup body." Lena pouted.
"Hey, look. How about we get a puppy? Then we can have kids once we figure out how to fix you." Kara suggested, smiling that she'd finally get a puppy.
"Fine." Lena crossed her arms, "But only one. We don't need a pack of puppies in our house."
Kara nodded, "I can live with that." She lifted Lena up off the ground, "Let me take you home, you look tired."
Lena snuggled into Kara, "No, I need to finish the paper-"
"And she's out." Kara smiled as she heard Lena's quiet snoring.
Kara went back into the room and picked up Nia, flying Nia home to Brainy.

Kara put Lena in the bed, surrounding her with pillows as an extra precaution. She doesn't need a repeat of Lena falling out of bed and crying about it for an hour.

 She doesn't need a repeat of Lena falling out of bed and crying about it for an hour

So I wrote this one for @supercorpfoever. Sorry it took so long😂 I hope you enjoy.

Don't forget to send through requests if you have any. Below are some of the current requests.

1. Nia and Kara get drunk
2. Another "Kid From The Future"
3. "Supercorp, but give them swords" (ahhhhh)
4. Lena meets Morgana and Other Katie McGrath characters (why????)
5. If We Were Vampires
6. Kara meets Katie McGrath's characters
7. A surprise which I wrote ages ago but someone wants me to post.
8. Katie McGrath gets instagram