XX

"No"

"What...what do you mean 'no'?"

"That I don't want you to take me on a date."

Lisa's face fell, "but you just...you just said you like me."

"I did, that's why it'll be me who takes you on a date."

"I asked you first." Lisa argued.

"I don't care, I'll take you on a date. Tomorrow night I'll pick you up at eight so you better prepare because I'll sweep you off your feet."

Lisa grabbed Jennie by the waist and pulled her closer. "Jen, I won't let you drive around the city. Let me pick you up."

Jennie nuzzled her head between Lisa's neck and breathe in her perfume. "I have Daesung for that, don't worry. And stop arguing because one way or another I'll win. So tomorrow just worry about looking pretty, now let's go inside 'cause I'm kinda freezing out here."

They held hands and walked inside to the party only to find Jisoo yelling at some old couple.

"I will not allow you to call my girlfriend a thief."

"Jichu, calm down, honey, let us handle this."

"I will not calm down, dad. How dare she say that Rosie stole that locket."

Jisoo's father turned to look at the couple. "My daughter's right, Leonora, we will not allow you to call this young lady a thief."

"I'm not saying she stole it. I'm just saying that that's my daughter's locket." The lady replied with her chin held high, feeling superior.

"You're fucking saying it! You must ha-."

Rosé placed a hand on Jisoo's forearm, stopping her mid-sentence. "How do you know this is your daughter's locket?" She said calmly.

"My husband and I gave it to her when she turned sixteen."

"You're probably mistaking it because this was from my mother. I've had it for a couple of years now." Rosé replied with a knot in her throat. Whatever was happening couldn't be what she thought it was.

"Our daughter had her name engraved inside. Ameliee Choi," The strong voice of the old man sounded for the first time since the argument had begun, "I'd recognize that locket anywhere."

Jisoo's jaw hit the floor.

Rosé's face went white with shock, this couldn't be happening, they weren't her mother's parents. Lisa saw her pale face and stepped right away taking her by the waist, "This can't be happening," She heard Rosé muttering over and over again.

Jisoo's parents and the couple kept the argument whilst Lisa led Rosé away from them, Jennie and Jisoo hot behind them, Rosé was getting paler by the second.

"It's okay, Rosie, it's okay," Lisa was murmuring into Rosé's ear.

"They're..." She swallowed the lump in her throat, how was she supposed to refer to them. I mean, they were her family, but they practically abandoned her mother, still though, they were her mother's parents.

"What's happening?" Jennie asked, she really had no idea what the hell was happening. Just that she didn't like the fact that that old couple was basically calling Rosé a thief.

Jisoo pulled Jennie to the side to explain the situation while Lisa kept trying to calm Rosé who was by now shaking so badly.

"I'm gonna take you home okay, Rosie. It's going to be okay."