XIX

"It looks like we're having a party." Lisa mumbled next to Jennie making her giggle.

They were at the Doctor's office, waiting for Jennie's monthly check-up. Everyone was there, Jennie's parents, Jisoo and her brother, Al and his girlfriend and even Rosé were there.

All of them with the exception of Ji-yong, Dara and Jennie were still sporting killing hangovers.

Good thing the waiting room was big enough to fit them all and a few other persons that were there.

"You should be happy that our babies have a lot of people that love them." Jennie nudged her.

Lisa grabbed Jennie's hand— it had become a thing between them whenever they were together — "I am happy, is just that I feel Doctor Bae will kick us all out."

"She won't. I'm happy that everyone is here with us."

They were called inside the room where Jennie was getting her ultrasound. Everyone somehow managed to cramp inside the small room.

"Wow, quite the big family," Doctor Bae said whilst squirting the gel bottle over Jennie's belly, "let's get this show started."

She started moving the wand around the belly and telling everyone in the room what they were seeing. Every five or so seconds you were able to hear the 'aws' coming from Jisoo, Rosé and Dara.

By now they could know what gender the babies were but Jennie and Lisa decided to keep it a surprise until the birth.

Everyone was more than happy to be seeing the babies and they were even happier when Doctor Bae handed each of them a copy of the ultrasound.

They all went to grab some lunch together after Alexander came up with the idea. For Lisa and Rosé, it felt weird to hang out with all of them like they were this big family after being just the two of them for a couple of years but at the same time, it felt right and nice.

After Alexander's outburst the first day they met it was nice for Lisa to be bantering with him about everything and anything. It was also nice to have Ji-yong and Dara as a Father and Mother figure.

***

"Why do I have to go?" Lisa whined, it felt like a freaking déjà vu.

"Because I don't wanna go alone, Lisa! That's why. I'm so fucking afraid of meeting Jisoo's parents plus Jennie will be there."

"You suck, I really don't wanna go." She grumbled and walked to her, let's call it a closet, to take the bag of her suit out.

"Nuh-uh, you won't wear the same. Jennie and Jisoo will come to pick us up to go shopping together."

"Yay, shopping," Lisa said in mock enthusiasm, her face reflecting how she really felt. "You're messing my desk, dude! The hell are you doing by the way?"

"I'm looking for my mom's locket, the one she gave me before she died." She had scattered everything around Lisa's desk without luck.

"And why would it be at my room?"

"Because is not in my room!" Rosé snapped making Lisa take a few steps back. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm just really stressed and I'm fearing that I lost it. You know how important it is to me." The locket had a picture of both her parents when they were young, Rosé's mother had given it to her just the day before she died.

"It's okay, I know. Have you checked the bathroom?" Lisa said before walking out of the room towards the bathroom.

"It's not there." She yelled from her place in front of the desk.