16. full kook

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
( ! full look ! )

MARLEY WAS SAT in the back of the van with everyone but sarah and john b

MARLEY WAS SAT in the back of the van with everyone but sarah and john b. john b was driving and sarah was sitting with him up front.

"you got rope?" questioned john b as pope replied, "got it." "grappling hook?" questioned john b making marley scrunch up her face, why would they have a grappling hook?

"no we don't have a grappling hook. we're not batman." replied pope with a bunch of sass that made marley laugh.

they continued towards the crain house as john b continued to go down his list, "pulley?" "check." responded kie before john b questioned, "dark clothes?"

"got it." replied sarah right as john b said, "flashlights?" "check." replied jj as john b nodded, "all right, good. we're ready."

"let's go," smiled kie as she opened the door. "let's go get rich, guys." smiled jj as they all jumped out. "yeah. hell, yeah." smirked kie.

"wait, wait, wait." everyone stopped in their tracks at john bs words. "i wanna say thank you, guys. seriously. it means a lot to me that you're here tonight." gushed john b as everyone smiled at each other.

"always." stated kie as she and john b smile at each other. marley sighed, "okay are we gonna go get some gold or not?"

everyone nodded with smiles as pope exclaimed, "let's get that wheat in the water."

"weed? i'm up for weed." responded jj as marley nodded in agreement before pope sighed, "wheat. i said wheat."

sarah began climbing the wall, followed by kie, then marley, pope, jj, and finally john b. once they were all down, they started towards the house.

the group was trying to be as quiet as they could when suddenly a light shined on them, making everyone duck behind the bushes.

"shit!" gasped sarah as john b also gasped out, "oh, shit." marley mumbled to herself, "jesus fucking christ."

everyone quickly turned off their flashlights before john b shushed them all. "okay, so she has motion sensor lights." informed pope as jj stuttered, "we could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?"

everyone looked at the boy like he was stupid.

"that not how it works bubba." informed marley before john b proposed, "oh, shit. let's throw a rock at it."

"what?" questioned pope as marley looked at john b, "what good would that do?" "that's a really good idea. let the axe murderer know that we're here." added kie with an eye roll.

"throw a rock at it?" questioned pope, not understanding how that was an idea that was proposed.

"you have a better idea?" snapped john b and kie just looked at him unamused, "literally anything but that."