~83~

Tagged!!!

This time by JustBluePanda

1. No, I don't think so

2. Haha, nope

3. Umm Gemini I think

4.

(Don't judge me lol)

5. Uhh I don't text or message people that much, but last one I texted was my dad.

6. Well I'm not going to do the last image I have for... reasons..

A reference for something I'm drawing

Just ignore it-

7.

Simply because my brother was asking me what Colress's battle theme sounded like. (Before this it was a series of Capital Kings and the BW soundtrack on shuffle)

8. Track because I'm actually pretty good at it

9. Art or English... History isn't that bad either

10. Pokémon

11. Arghhh I can't decide. Fly, Wingull Fly and The Isles of Gracidea are the first that come to mind, but there are so many others that are just amazing. I think I have a list called "Great Reads" or something like that with the books I've read and just fallen in love with.

12. Oh. Haha.
Well, back in eighth grade, I had written a story about 5 chapters in length for school. And well... I went ahead and (tried to) transfer it to here. That, and I had written the journeys of my Oc Mianna on another place, and wanted to keep them in a more permanent place.

13. June 4 (less than a month away...)

14. Hmm... a random fact...
Ok so although I don't like talking to people much, I have two people that I can just talk with for hours. But uhh.. if neither of them reply back, I kinda lose focus on what I need to do...

15. Here's the part I'm the worst at. I'm basically just going to type in a random set of letters, and the first name that I see is going to be the one I choose.

NarutoTheIconshipper
Turtwig19
Oofed_Potato
xXWynter_13Xx

Congrats if you were randomly chosen. Or.. my apologies. Depends on whether you're happy or annoyed about it.

You don't have to do this, obviously, so please don't feel like you have to.