~74~

Thank you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thank you. Everyone, thank you all so so much for the support and love you've given me.

2019 has been a rollercoaster of a year, and I'm really glad to have spent it all with every one of you. So many of you have always helped me in good times and bad, and I honestly don't know what I would do without you all.

ImberLapis
Thank you for your help and comments both here and on Discord.

Cora-chan
Thank you for your support and offer to help me with my crazy writing ideas. I might have to have your help with my next project, once I finish FoG.

JunieWeathers
Thank you so much for being such a great friend here on Wattpad! You're so sweet and are always ready to help me out. Thank you!

Latios25
Thanks for having Merci, Fiona, and Rey in your story. And you made all of their personalities spot-on, which I just cannot comprehend! Thank you!

xXWynter_13Xx Hikari_Debut_Is_Here SmolAnimeGurlBoi LuckyLightFury30 Skyfire84
Thank you and everyone else who has read FoG for your support and comments! I never once imagined a story of mine reaching 5K reads, but thanks to all of you, it has!

Literature428
Thank you for always being there for me, in good times and bad. I don't deserve a best friend like you.

ErinOfCarson
Thank you so much for everything! You read all of my stories, comment the most amazing things, and offer advice. I don't understand how you're still here with me, but thank you! Thank you for your support and help with everything.

And with that, I wish you all the best new year!

2020!

Random Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें