~26~

So I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed. . .

STORYTIME!!

I've changed the names of the people to random letters for the purpose of this story.

Today's an early-release day for school (why they have half days on Wednesday is beyond me) and so I went to the school library with my friends until our parents could pick us up.

Well, I'm with my best friend, talking to her about Set in Stone. (Yes, she pretty much gets to know everything before I publish it. Sorry y'all.)

I'm asking her for help in writing a chapter, and to explain Lucas and Dawn's relationship with each other, I say that they simply "hate each other."

This, of course, caused a teacher to walk to us. He isn't a teacher that I have for school, but I hang out in his room for lunch, and we're pretty good friends I'd say. Anyway, (I'll just call him Mr. D) Mr. D started to joke, saying things like "oh? Who hates who?"

And then my other friend walks by and he looks at her and says "hey, you and R hate each other."

This caused the other friend, B, to be confused. Meanwhile my best friend Z to burst out into laughter.

"No, Mr. D, it's not like that!" Z and I say, me embarrassed and Z laughing.

"I'm saying that two fictional characters hate each other," I try saying.

"You see, A writes stories online," Z says as well.

Mr. D raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

I nodded.

Well, then another teacher walked into our conversation. I'll call him Mr. G.

"What's going on?" Mr. G asks, looking at Mr. G, B, Z, and me.

"Nothing, only about how A here is spreading rumors about B," Mr. D replied.

"No!" I say, my face reddening at this point. I don't like having so much attention on me.

"Then what is it?" Mr. G continues looking at me.

"Uhm. I write stories online," I say.

"Oh, cool. What are they about?" Now I piqued his interest... unfortunately.

"Uh..." I look to Z for help, but she doesn't look at me. I glance down, and notice that I am just so happening to be wearing a Pokémon Eeveelution shirt. "It's on my shirt." I glance back up to see them. (Image of my shirt up above)

Mr. D nodded, while Mr. G grinned.

"Fanfiction!" He said loudly, making jazz hands.

My face turned red and Z beside me burst out laughing. I quickly hid my face, embarrassed.

Well, today was certainly interesting.

But yeah, I don't think I've been so embarrassed like I was that moment.

Anyway, how was your guys' day?