Hero?Not Really

Author-san: Anyway, this first chapter might be lengthy so please bear with me. I really am having trouble at the first few chapters.
So yeah Enjoy >u<

______________________________________

"Number 3440" he heard his serial name being called upon by the superiors as he stood up on his chair and walks toward the platform. Claps and congratulations were heard from his co-workers and looks from them along with a grateful face. He smiled at the thought of finally moving on to a new adventure as he cherish every steps walking on the cold white tiles of the floor.

After efficiently working at the spirit division for more than 500 years, he's finally given the chance to reincarnate again but of course still doing task that's related to his division.

"Ryuu, you've always been the youngest of the family and whatever happens we will stay as a family, even death won't tore our bonds apart" his superior, named Noah said as he ruffled the hair of his younger brother while handing a book that contains all his merits and contributions to the spirit department.

Once a spirit worker surpassed the rank of senior explorer, they are to reincarnate and live life again. And then when they die, they return to their division as the cycle continues. For Ryuu, this is his first time reincarnating and it will be for a long time till he will be able to meet his family again here in the spirit division.

On his first life, he never experienced the lucious luxury of life. He lived a suburban life before dying of slipping on an orange peel regretting that he never even got to marry or even got laid before leaving the world. The spirit world shocked him as he never expected that this is the afterlife, completely different from the so called heaven back on the world of the living.

Nonetheless, he dedicated himself to work after learning that once reaching a certain rank, he will be able to resurrect and live another life on his favor. But now, this division became his home and family.

The first 100 years was solely focused on paper works, checking the schedules of those who died and those who were to be reborn. The next 200 years, he was able to get out and do some field work and he was assigned as a system and linked with a host accompanied by the serial name, 3440. He then spent the following years being a host and fortunately was binded to his older brother who was currently stationed as a system.
On his last 100 year before getting a promotion, he worked as a senior explorer which includes world hopping.

He did everything professionally in these past 500 years and he was able to make pears in the division who were now his family.

Noah, his older brother and somewhat a father figure to him, smiled approvingly at him as he traced the book given to him. He was hugged from behind and laughs were heard approaching him. There stood his friends slash family both with sad and proud look.

Ryuu stood up from the floor and dusted his knees. And widely grins only to hug the bunch of people in front of him.

"We won't be able to see each other for a long time" he muttered.

A gentle but stern voice replied, "We can always obliterated your human body and drag you here, anyways. But well, enjoy your time below because when you die and return here, well stock 200 years of paper work on your table."

Ryuu looked at the taller man cheeks stained with pinkish hue as he looked away not making eye contact.

"Yusei" Ryuu called out.

The tealnette looked at him awkwardly but Ryuu laughed teasingly, "Hai. You tsundere, come here, I know you'll miss me"

"I won't!" Yusei roared before being pushed towards Ryuu. He sighed and ruffling the ravenette's hair, " I'll always be your Aniki, same with Noah and Harriet being your brother and sister. The moment I see you crying when you return, I'll make sure to obliterate the world you're resurrected into."