New: fuck! HAHAHAHAHAAHA that's nice! Post it!!!😂

Tch. This one really spoils the craziness of Hwall.

Jacob: who send that?! Delete that!😑

Oooh, so he's active? He barely got the chance to chat since he said, 'he doesn't give a fuck'

I shrugged and chuckled.

"You look funny." Eunice said

I turned to her. I know that contract very well. To act cool in everyone's eye.

I smile, "of course, it's my friends" then continued on reading the chats.

Hwall: Wow! @Jacob you already know how to use the app?!!

Jacob: fuck you! I know it moron! I just don't give a damn about chatting.

Yeah, Jacob won't be Jacob when he turns into a cussing machine when mad.

I sigh, these dorks seriously.

Me: don't post it, maybe we just let our fans saw that one once we go live in vlive.

And i hit the send.

Few seconds later, the angry Jacob is not cussing me to death.

Tch tch. He hates being ship to Eric, he said. But base on the way he acts around Eric it's always the opposite.

I'm glad they're here and everyone's doing great.

"We're done. Do good in your interview guys" the female makeup artist smiled at us.

We bow our heads as a sign of respect. "Thanks" i said.

Eunice just smile and get checked herself in the mirrow before turning at me.

She looked at me from head to toe, "always my boyfriend material" then she tapped my cheeks and leave.

I followed her since it would be bad if people saw her came out first without me right?

Perks as being tied in a fucking nonsense contract.

The host of the show and a loud cheer from the fans welcomed us.

"At last! The lovely couple of the year!" Then we shake hands with the host before we sit down.

The host of the show take her seat before she asked us questions.

"We are very happy that we got the chance to make an interview with you guys" the host smiled at me.

I smile back, "likewise"

"We don't need to do some errands since the most hot topic these past few days is all about the two of you!" Then the crowd cheered once again, "okay fellas, chill!" Then the host laugh. "We will get straight to the point then" she let out a deep sigh, "last 3 years, Younghoon from The Boyz was linked with a non showbiz girl. Is it true Younghoon?"

I can feel Eunice shifted from her seat.

I smile, "of course"  then the crowd started to mumble something creating a melodic noise.