Chapter 19

Younghoon's pov:

I drink directly to the bottle as i laid my back in the mirror. We just finished our chorus dance moves, 5 more routines needed and we're all set.

"hey" it's Hwall, "could you pass me that towel? " he asked, i rolled my eyes and grab the towel on top of the round table.

"here"

"thanks"

Hwall cleaned his face first then he squat on the floor. "you look bothered" he stated.

I just nodded in reply, Hwall became my half lost brother, we became friends when we are still in the middle school then we meet again here. Tssk.. Destiny is really up to something.

"well, you have to clear it all. You'll be composing your own single next week" hwall reminded me again. Even if i wasn't in the mood to compose, i have to. I need to find a topic for my new song.

"are we singing it as a group? " i asked again, maybe if it's for a group then I'll have the guts to make the first verse after this practice.

"nope" he said making sure to popped the letter p on the last. "it was your single song so why would we take over the lines? " hwall then rolled his eyes. He's right, it was supposed to be related to our new album which is, 'The first'

"i know right, i really have to work my ass" then i let out a hysterical laugh.

"lunatic" Hwall tsked and walk away. I let out a deep sigh, finally he's gone, he's so noisy.

I checked my phone to see any messages, and as if on clue Jia texted me, "can you meet me at 7pm? "

My eyebrows became 1 as i read through her message, but even if I was still curious i replied back, "k, copy that" then i turn off my phone and headed to the dance practice floor.

Jia's pov:

"mom are you sure he will like it? " I'm still worried maybe it taste awful.

"darling" mom patted my shoulder gently, "your brownies just taste so good" she chuckle a bit, "i didn't saw you bake or making things like this but you succeeded in your first try! " she compliment. I smiled. "thank you mom"

"oh and by the way, the garden is all set" she informed me, "luckily your dad helped me with it," she said and leaned closer to me, "he said it's better if he can see you both here while talking and having a quality time together" then mom laugh. I just secretly smiled, dad really cares a lot about us, no I'm worried if one day me and Eunice will get married and dad will be alone again. *sighs.

"thank you for your help once again mom" i said and hug her.

"aigooo~ if only my Eunice would do the same as what you told to me i will be the most happy mom in the world. " she said "oh. I gotta go, i have to bring this to Eunice's agency, she said she can't be at home because of her shooting for her new commercial " she informed me and pat my shoulder once again, i heard her footsteps getting far away.

I let out a deep sigh and taste the brownies i made, hmmmmm mom was right, it taste good somehow for a beginner. I smiled and put all the brownies in the refrigerator.

I turned on the radio while waiting for my alarm to ring.

It's already 7pm, and still no text from Tan. But as if on clue, the bell on the door bells."i think it's Tan" mom shouted from the kitchen, "am going to fetch it" she added. I smile back as a reply. I followed mom later and i could hear the same voice as Younghoon from The Boyz, or maybe not. Aaissh back at it again.

After a while, i found myself sitting in the bench of our garden and having a deep and meaningful conversation with Tan.

"So as you can see, my dad runs a business." He said while eating a brownie, "not a normal one though" he said as if it's normal.

That's when my brows became one,"what do you mean by that?" I asked. Maybe after all, he's not just a simple young man who knows a lot of luxurious restaurants and stuffs. There's something off, but I'm sure it will come off by the right time. I just have to wait.

I feel him shrugged, "for me it is simple, but for other people it's not..." he paused, "they labeled it as an empire" he added.

I don't know if I should start laughing my ass out or i should take that as a serious confession from him. I don't know! "Wait.. hold up..." I'm still trying my best to catch up all the said information. From where he grows up, to his educational back ground, experiences and even his favorite stuffs to do when bored.

Finally, i gasped in shock when i realized something. He's not just a simple student in his age! He was born with a golden spoon on his mouth for God's sake!

"Hey"

"Wait" i replied back, this all makes sense why he sometimes spoil me with his own term of courting. Even with the necklace that he gave me.

I simply caress my neck and felt sad for thinking that I gave it up to Eunice just to think that by doing that, she could actually get a bond to her sister.

"So you're saying that you haven't tried any local food stalls in your life?" I asked in disbelief."even streetfoods?" I asked calmly but enough to tensed it a bit.

I felt him stilled, "i- ahm. Yeah sort of. But I'm trying to explore it as you can see" he awkwardly laugh and I'm trying my best not to laugh at him. Even though it is impossible for me to hold back.

So, as expected. I laughed my ass out loud.

"He-ey" he sounds shy and uncomfortable. "St-stop that, you making me feel less" he said in a bit sad tone of voice.

I quickly stop laughing and glared at him. What a big word for someone who can't see."and you didn't ask for my being?" I asked back.

Silence...

"See? Ever since you tell me all about your family and their occupation..." i stop when i realized something, "or scratch that, position may do. Do you even think of me?" I jokingly ask him. But he just stay quiet so i continued.

"Just now Tan. I felt poor just now" i confessed while sipping from my glass.

I felt him let a deep sigh, "i know, i actually have a lot of secrets." He sounds sad all of a sudden.

I pat his back gently and softly, "that's fine, whenever you feel like talking and sharing them, I'm all ears, got it?" And i smiled at him.

I may not see you Tan but I managed to be attentive when it comes to the tone of voice, presence and to listen even at the slightest sound an object could make.

"May I touch you?" I asked all of a sudden, because even if you won't tell me Tan, i know you will. Someday.

He frozed, "w-what?" He asked in hesitant voice.

I let out a chuckle, "chill, i don't bite" i said. "I mean, look at you" and caress him from his shoulder to his arm, "you can see me," i said and put dowm my hands, "while i can't " and let out a sad smile.

I felt him moved, "if it is your way of knowing me and building an imaginary face inside your head. You can keep them." He said, but what does he mean by that? A yes or no?

"Touch me" he ended his sentence.

Excitement and unexplainable happiness went through me, for the first time, i will have the chance to familiarize you Tan.

I started caressing his face, i started from his forhead down to his eyes, to his nose, cheeks and lips, back to the whole face again. Then I let out a small chuckle but a contented one.

"You seem familiar" i told him. "Could you please say my name again?" I need to compare them both, it bugs me.