Eunice meet Tan

Jia's pov:

Dad finally said after how many times I tried to convince him.

I dialed Tan's number,  "hey? " after three rings he finally picked it up
"I just want to invite you here in my house,  my parents would just like to say thank you for saving me from that night" I hope he will say yes. Please.

"yeah,  sure when though? " wow..  He said yes!  Ghash! 

"uhmm now?  My parents is now preparing for your coming " Please just now,  spare me your time

Silence occupied the 8 seconds of our life.

"yeah sure,  I'll be there this lunch" he said and ended the call.

It was sad since it didn't go well,  i felt like I really disturb him. Very well Jia.. Hays

"Jia!!!!! " I heard Eunice shouts,

"ne? (yes?) " I replied back,  "Omayghad!!  Finally will got the chance of meeting him? " oh she mean meeting of Tan.

I don't know but there's a part of me saying that I shouldn't let Eunice meet him.  For the fact that Eunice is way more beautiful than her and she can see him.  Plus the fact that she is also a model of a very well known company of lingerie. She got it.

"ah,  of course,  he said he'll be there on lunch time" I replied back. I hope I made the right decision. Damn it.

Younghoon's pov:
After I received the call from Jia,  I hurriedly call my personal hairstylist and requested to arrange my hair.

"are you going on somewhere Younghoon? " our manager ask me,  I can't lie to him by the way, he got us when we are in trouble.

"uuhhm..  Jia's parents invited me to their lunch and I can't say no. " and I let out a somehow what I called a smile.

"bros before hoes huh?  What happened to the Younghoon who doesn't want to be in a relationship " then our manager grinned as he placed the white folder in front of me. "this will be the schedule of your team this month,  the other members already had a copy of it." he pauses for a while,  I opened it and let out a deep sigh as I see the 3rd week of August as a very busy weel as ever. "just use your time wisely,  it's not about you and yourself anymore Younghoon,  it will be You and your Jia" then he tapped my shoulder before leaving me.

Luckily we just finishes to record the chorus for our new song.  Not to mention how fast I finished my part in the song. Now I only have to prepare for my visitation in Jia's place.

Jia's pov:

It's already 12 and we are now sitting in the rectangular dinning table.

"are you sure that he's comming? We've been waiting here for 10 minutes already! " Eunice complained.  She's right,  but it's still lunch time we can still wait.

"Eunice!  Your mouth!  Besides maybe Tan is really busy on something,  we can't blame him. " mother explained and gently massage my back,  "he'll be here" she said.

Later on,  we hear a bell from the gate,  Mom and Dad hurriedly look outside to see who was it and they are right,  It was Tan.

My heart beats fast again and my hand gets sweat as I keep on replaying the fact that Tan really came!