official first date

Jia's pov:

Me and Tan have been sitting for almost 1 hour and counting. "does the venue really takes this long ride worth it? " I asked him.

"Uhm,  should I say yes? "

There's no use asking him more,  but I can feel the atmosphere inside his car, it's lovely and calm and just comfortable.

Finally he slow downs his car,  "are we here? " I asked. He just leaned closer to me and whisper, "yes my ramyeon" then he unlock my seatbelt and headed outside his car and opened the door for me.

"thanks" I said to him and he automatically grab my hand.

While holding my hand, "will this skinship be fine with you? " he asked.

Of course!  Even if he wouldn't ask me as long as it's him.

"o-of course" I answered while stuttering.. Ghasshh here is my mouth again being clumsy.

"you look tense" he said and hold my hand tight but not enough to hurt me of course.

As we walk somewhere I can't see, I can hear a waves and a very fresh breeze of air and a smell of the sea.
Wait,  a sea?  Am i right? I inhale and exhale to simply clarify my guesses. "Tan,  don't tell me we're in the beach? " then I simply feel the ground,  it's hard and I could feel my shoes bouncing back. "it's not a sand though" I said while pouting. I really thought we are in a beach,  I miss being in a beach by the way.

"sorry if I couldn't bring you to a beach but I hope you like this one" he said and then he slowly guided me to make step in a stair.

I just smiled while he carefully tell me what should I do and where should I lay my feet before making a move.  Of course with his arms around my waist and hand holding my hand. This feels nice I said to myself.

"here" he said and let go of me,  then he left me standing from nowhere later,  I could feel the ground moving,  where are we?  I asked to myself.

"surprise " Tan grab my hand and guided me somewhere. #perks-of-being-blind. Huhuhu.

"where are we? " I asked,  I can't keep it to myself anymore.

"well.. In a cruiship" he answered and later I can hear a violin playing behind us.

"cru-cruiship?  You own one? " I shockingly asked him.  Seriously, how rich can this man can be?  He owns a cruiship?  At his early age?!  I only own a receipt from the groceries in the mall though.

He just laugh,  "no,  this cruiship is from sang-- troye I mean. " he said and giggle, "from troye" he said. "he let me borrow his cruiship " he added.

I just nodded,  "that's a good side of your friend" I complained. "you got yourself a nice friend though" then I smiled to him.

"you got one too,  remember?  Mia" he said. Oh he's right.  But we barely talk,  maybe because she'sa party goer while me,  Uhm never mind.

I just smiled, "she's amazing too" I said and just take a deep breath.

But while I was taking a moment on the sea breeze touching my skin,  suddenly a lovely music fills the sorrounding.  I turned around listening carefully to where should the music must be starting when there's a hand that grab my hand, "welcome to our very first official date" there he said it. I'm so happy that there,  finally he said something. That he is actually dating me.  I'm so so so so happy.

I smiled from ear to ear while he guided me to a table i guess and he did the same way. "you prepared all of this? " i asked him still have the sweetest smile that i ever wear.

Here By Your Side | Younghoon On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara