Chapter 20

Younghoon's pov

I lay into my bed as I check my phone, later while I had the chance to take a photo of Jia, i just can't help myself from secretly taking a picture of her. She's breathtakingly beautiful despite of being a visually impared person.

Right! She's visually impared, but I still don't know the reason, i don't want to spy on her and ask someone to look for the information even if i can do it by just calling a friend.

I let out a deep sigh, if she wants to tell me the story then she will. In the right time. I just have to wait.

I turned off my phone and was about to sleep when i remember something, maybe i can't spy on her personal information but i can do it on Eunice. After all she doesn't matter.

I pushed myself up and call someone who can help me on digging up on Eunice identity.  When the person i call answered my call, i directly go straight to the point," could you give me the background of Eunice?" I asked.

There was a deafening silence on the other line, maybe he's busy or i just disturb him in the middle of his sleep.

But it's still 12 am though.

"Hello?" I cut the silence.

"Wait" the moron finally talk. Phew!

I heard some footsteps and two big thuds before he answers me again. "Talk" he said still catching up his breath.

And that's when my eyebrows met at the center of my forhead, why is he huffing? "You okay? You sound like someone who almost got caught" i joke when i suddenly remember something.

"Oh! Fuck!...." i never realized it! "Don't tell me you're back at it again?!!" I hissed over the phone.

"What else? Besides i love doing it" Hwall said over the phone.

I just let out a deep sigh, after all no one could stop him from being a literal spy in our town, he's not Hwall if he's not weird. "And what can you get from doing this? " i have to know, he don't know what is good and bad when he met his enemies. Their family enemies to be exact.

And that's the reason why his parents doesn't like his idea upon being a idol. For some reason we pity Hwall but he said we shouldn't do it because he can manage. So, we just guide and cover some mess for him. What are friends for, right?

"Uuhmm.." he hummed as if thinking over the phone, "a cake may be?" He answered.

"Hwall!" I can't help myself from shouting at him over the phone. "I don't care if it is 12 in the fucking midnight! Give me a proper answer! A serious one!" I demanded out of frustration.

"Geez, chill man. You barely cursed but when you did I'm sure it really angers you so..." he let out a deep sigh, "father want me to look for this man, in his late 40's, in charge of human trafficking and i just learned that he is also a sugar daddy in some modeling agency and recruit them of course for an desire pleasure that the models could offer." He stated as if it's nothing.

"So? I mean does it has something to do with you that you have to really go inside his territory and spy on him? Because as far as i know Hwall won't waste his time from observing someone silently if he could just hack into some systems of our government and traced the person who needs to be found.

It's odd of him

"I have to, I'm bored" he said. And when he said he's bored, it means torture.

And since it seems like a personal thing for Hwall, for he is after all a product of human trafficking.  So much trouble and pain for this man but he catches up very well and made sure to kill every human trafficker that he will encounter.