"Well, yeah she choose to stay away from me. That's the sacrfice." Then he let out a deep sigh. "She rejected every rumours about me and her. I told her that time that it's fine, really fine. But she said I wouldn't understand what she was doing since I don't work around the same industry like her." Then he shed some tears again. "I seriously don't understand why people from the showbiz keeps on pushing us, the non showbiz people out from their range. Can't they just value us and fight for us?" Then he chuckled but still has a tears on his eyes.

"So to make the story short, she became distant. I received a message saying that she's in a relationship with a non showbiz boy. Talk about karma huh? Then I got mad and frustrated since I can't do anything to get her away from whoever that is." Then he let out a deep sigh.

"2 years passed and I saw her again. Here in Seoul, but this time she is not alone. She's holding hands with someone." Then he laugh.

"Guess what?" He asked me.

I think my throat just went dry because of his love story but even in daze I still managed to answer, "what?"

"It's not her boyfriend or anything. It was our angel." He said while I can see a lot of emotions plastered in his eyes.

That's my baby! Jia!

Maybe he saw my surprise and he chuckled even more, "you're right, she's Jia. But that time, Jia bears the surname of her mother."

So, wait... "Jia...Grey?" I said even if it was just supposed to be only in my head.

He chuckled and nodded.

"Wait... how did you know that Jia was yours?" I asked, now my full attention is completely on him.

"At first, I got this strong feelings inside me. That kid, Jia, she resembles me. She got a chinky eyes and..." then he scratched her head, "maybe that's just what she gets from me." Then he laughed.

I smiled, at least now I see him laugh, Jia somehow resembles him in other way.

"Then I pursue Emita, I scammed her one night, I got really desperate. I can't get a hold of her for a long time again if i don't pull up that trick so i made her sign our marriage contract and trust me when I said that she really hates me to the core." Then he laughed.

"That made them stay, of course I don't do courtings since I don't believe that it takes time to be completely devoted and have a successful marriage life. I'm a kind of marry now court everyday type of man."

Now I think I understand him. He got a child from Jia's mom so he needs to be quick that even the most unexpected trick that he could think was put into action without a hassle.

"While on the stage of courting, i got to understand her stand. She wants me to be successful and close a real damn big accounts from different countries. She helped me of course, she persuade them before giving them the contact number of our company. She's thinking advance." Then he laugh, "but she did all that while staying away from me. She said I could fly higher if she's not around since she's just bringing chaos in my life. Full of paparazzi and stalkers from different showbiz magazines reporters. So she decided to break us apart, but of course I didn't expect that what happened to us by that one night really gave us a angel." Then he smiled lovingly and face the picture frame in front of him and slide it towards me.

I get the picture frame and saw the kid Jia and her mother. Indeed,  a product of love.

"I didn't know I got one until I got the results from a DNA test. She's really mine and I'm thankful that Emita kept her. You know showbiz, having a child while not married is already a negative for someone like her. But she said that what keeps her sane from that time was Jia, she reminds her of me. Then she explained the boyfriend rumours, it wasn't true at all. It was a friend who helped her take care of Jia while she's busy making up with her career and stop the suspicion about her getting pregnant. She hid Jia from the public really good." Then he slide another picture frame towards me.