Chapter 12

Chapter 12

After Britton leaves I remove my clothes and step into the half full bubble bath . I stretch out my legs and lay my head on the built in head rest in the tub , I close my eyes and take in a long breath and relax my whole body. I hear the door open , but I keep my eyes closed because I already know it's just Estelle. I feel her slide in next me .
She brings her hand up and gently caresses my cheek I turn my my head so that I can look at her , when I look into her eyes I see so much love and compassion . I lean into her touch as wells as move closer to her .
"Your so beautiful " she whispers in what almost sounds like awe. I blush.
"Kiss me " I whisper. She wasted no time in fulfilling my request . She latches her lips to mine in a slow and sensual kiss . You can feel the electricity humming around us like an angry sworm of pissed off hornets. She gently lifts me a little and places me on her lap, one leg on each side of her so that I straddle her lap. I move my hands and tangle them in her long dark hair, I feel her hands wrap around waist then her fingers trail up my spine slowly , sparks and shivers rack they my body and I let out a low moan. She continues moving her hands up and then back down , then they run over my exposed ass, down the back of my thighs then circle around to the front of my thighs. Her lips trail down my jaw to my neck, nibbling in some spots until she finds my spot near the back of my neck . I let out a breathy gasp as she sucks that spot . Her hands trail closer and closer to my center. She brings one hand and gently rubs my lower lips. I tilt her head up and crash my lips to hers, this kiss is still filled with love but more lust is laced in as our tongues start a dance in each other's mouths. Her hand slowly parrots my lower lips and gently starts rubbing my nub. I throw my head back and let out a loud moan, she takes this opportunity to take one nipple in her mouth, she sucks, licks and gently nibbles my hardened bud.
" your so wet for me love " she whispers in my ear. I'm a panting and moaning mess as she increases her speed a little, then she moves her fingers down to my entrance and slides one finger in my soaking passage, slowly moving her finger in a loving rhythm. I start to grind my hips on to her finger, and she takes this as her cue to insert another finger. I feel birds fluttering rapidly in my stomach, she moves her fingers a bit faster as I move my hips faster to match her rhythm. I felt my stomach tighten.
"Estelle " I moaned loudly she kissed up to my ear
" cum for me love " she whispers to me as she curled her fingers inside me hitting my sweet spot. I threw me head back and screamed out in pure pleasure, my hips were moving frantically trying to capture every last tendril of my blissful orgasm. My screams and gasps filled the bathroom. My whole body was quivering from the most intense orgasm I have ever had. As I came down from my high and trying to catch my breath I started smiling I looked down to Estelle and she to had a huge grin on her face.
"Come on let's get in the shower and wash real quick "
she said as she pulled us both out of the tub and to the stand up shower. She turned on the hot water and it came out of three different shower heads. We jumped in and I moaned at the euphoria of having steamy water run all over my body. Stelle grabbed some body wash , squirting it in her hand and then proceeded to wash my body as I washed my hair . After I was rinsed I took the wash and washed her body and her hair gently and slowly , I massaged he shoulders and parts of her back and she let out small moans of gratitude. As I was rinsing her off the door opens up to reveal our man.
He walked over and slid the glass door back and looked at us with a smug smile.
" well if my lovely mates are done with their shower, the food is here" he said Estelle leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips .
" we will be done in just a second babe " she shoves him back and shuts the door giggling as he huffs out the door .
" I'm not saving you any food ES. I'm going to eat it all "
" that perfectly fine Britton can just Elle for dinner " she winks at me I start laughing .
" heyy no fair " Britton whines slamming the door.
We get out in a fit of giggles as we dry off and get dressed. ES grabs my hand and drags me down stairs. We walk into the dinning room and Britton is putting out containers of Chinese food . As soon as he put down veggie fried rice I snatched it up and sat down at the table, and Estelle handed me a fork. Well poo. I got up and walked to the kitchen and seen Britton in there getting drinks .
" hey Britt can I have a spoon" I asked as I walked up behind him and hugged his waist. God he smelled so damn good.
"Umm sure.. But what do you need a spoon for "
" to eat rice duh ! " I say laughing a little . Obviously they are the types that eat rice with forks. Silly lions.
"You eat rice with a spoon ?" He asked in an amused but curious tone
" yep. Come here pretty boy . " I say as I grab the spoon from him and drag him to the dining room.
"Here take a bite with 'fork'". I say sarcastically. He did and I watched with a smirk as the small grains of rice fell thru the holes in the fork, by the time it got to his mouth half of the rice was gone. I laughed and took the fork.
" now use the spoon " he took the spoon from me and I quickly got a smug smirk as he scooped up a big full bite into his mouth.
" that's genius " Estelle says laughing and gets up and walks into the kitchen I go to move back to my seat, but Britton grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap and kisses my cheek. He scoops up some veggie rice and brings it to my mouth. I moan as the heavenly veg and ricey mix hits my taste buds.
"Taste good babe ?" Britton asks me as he feeds me another bite.
" it's like the sperm of a wholy being , good" I state ES and Britton start laughing
"Well then eat up princess" he says as he grabs the spoon and gives himself a bite then me again.
"Will you move in with us?" Estelle blurts out looking extremely shy and embarrassed that she just said that out loud.
" real smooth Estelle" he states with a small hint of irritation " we were going to talk to you about it but apparently she couldn't wait. We don't wAnt to rush you. We obviously want you to but.." I cut off his adorably cute babbling
" I want to. I mean I've only known you both for about two days but I have never felt this comfortable with anyone . I feel like I have have know you guys for years in stead of days. I don't want to be with out you both. But I will only live here if I can bring nemo" I say Estelle jumps up and squeals in excitement and she kisses me all over the face. I giggle out as she sits on my lap, which it kind of like a small dog pile on Britton since I'm still on his lap .
" I'm so excited " she says doing the happy clad . Britton leans up and places a small kiss on both of our lips .
" wait how will I get to work? It's to far for walking and biking?
" good we hate that you do that any way. But estelles shop is right around the corner. She can take you back and forth " Britton states simply.
" before you say anything, it's fine and I really don't mind, I won't let you walk to work anymore." Estelle state matter of factly. I know there is no point in arguing. I can tell by her tone I have no choice. So I lean up and kiss her cheek.
" thank you. Both of you "
" there is nothing to thank us for. Your our mate. We will take care of you, it makes us very happy to take care of you. " Britton says as Estelle nods in agreement . ES gets up but sits next to us and finishes eating as me and Britton do the same.
" can we go to sleep now I feel like my eyelids will fall off if I keep them open any longer" I whine to them. They chuckle.
" of course sweetheart " Britton says as he stands up and carries me in his arms up stairs to their-our room. I smile at the thought of it being our room. Britton sets me down on the bed .
" I'm going to take a quick shower babe, ES should be up in a min." He lets a lingering kiss on my lips, then walk towards the bathroom. I sit there for less than five minutes as estelle walks into the room and Britton exits the bathroom.
" wow perfect timing you two " I say smiling
" now..sandwich me lovers" I giggled out as I crawl into the middle of the bed. Estelle crawls up so that she's laying behind me and Britton shuts off the lights and lays in front of me . Britton kisses us both and then I turn and give Estelle a kiss, she throws her arm over my waist so that she's touching Britton as well and Britton does the same. I feel so warm and safe and very much content. But most of all I feel the upmost love right her caged and sandwiched between the loves of my life. After this lovely thought I drift off to sleep.