Chapter11

Chapter 11
As we walk out of the office I peek my face out to see that we are getting weird looks. I guess maybe because Britton was carrying me still , I'm not going to lie , the women's jealous looks were the pure definition of the phrase if looks could kill. It made me nervous. I looked over to Estelle and in that moment I was so enamored with her, she had her head held high and she was just oozing her self confidence and giving those women something to be jealous of.Hell I was jealous. We arrived at the elevator and Estelle noticed my staring at her, she looked over and smiled at me while rubbing circles on the back of hand that was still captured in hers, I smiled back at her . We stepped into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed that same sexual tension was back.
"Fuck, is this going to happen every damn time we all get in an elevator?" I asked they both laughed at me.
"Until we all mate yes there will this tension. It just more noticeable in smaller spaces. " Britton answers.
The doors then open to the car garage and we walk out.
"Stelle I'll ride with you and come get my car later" Britton said
"Alright"
"You sit with ell and I'll drive " Britton says as he slides me in the back of her Range Rover. Stelle slides in next to me and puts her arms around me.
"We have to stop by my apartment. I have to make sure nemo has food and stuff"
"I forgot about your cat" stelle laughed
" can I eat your kittie ?" Britton asked with a serious face
"What the fuck Britton no you can't eat my ...." I stopped mid sentence finally catching on to what he meant .i blushed pizza sauce red as the both of them laughed hysterically at me.
" oh my sweet baby Jesus . " I stated
" oh mmy god... That was excellent Britton" stelle stutters out in between laughs. I decide to try and get them back by having a little fun of my own. I reach out to estelles upper thigh and rub up and down softly with my finger tips as I lean up to her ear
" can I pet your kittie ?" Her face was absolutely amazing . She was so shocked and Britton swerved the car to the side of the road so that he could look back at me.
I bring my fingers up up to her center and gently caress her thru her skin tight skinny jeans. This started as me trying to tease her but I don't think I can stop . I want her. I need her. I slid onto her lap so I was straddling her and latched my lips to hers in a deep hungry kiss. She put her hands on my hips under my shirt and started to move my hips so I was slowly grinding on her . I couldn't help the moan that came from me . Stelle removed her lips from mine and traced them from the corner of my mouth, across my cheek, then to my ear ware she nibbled my ear lobe , down my neck placing kisses all the way to my collar bone ware she softly bit and nibbled . All the while I'm a grinding moaning mess on top of her , I run my hands thru her long dark hair and pull a little which brings out a whimper from her mouth I feel her hands on my inner thighs. The next thing I knew the back door was being opened and Brittons pouting face appears.
" what's wrong my love ?" Estelle asks with a smile
" I feel left out. Because SOMBODY" he clears his throat and taps estelles nose to make his point clear. " keeps hogging our mate. Now if you both don't mind we are at the apartment so let's go feed the kittie so we all can go home and you can both feed me your kitties. " he said with a giant smile on his face as he turned and marched up to my apartment.
" my oh my our mate has a problem " Estelle laughed.
" I'm slightly weirded out how he keeps referring to my vag as a kitty. " I say . We both giggle as we hurry to catch up to Britton . He was patiently waiting at the elevator for us. We both skipped over to him and got into the awaiting lift. Once we got into my apartment I quickly made sure nemo had enough food and water and packed a few clothes and then we were on our way again this time Estelle made Britton sit in the back by himself so I could sit upfront. We drove for about 20 mins until I realized that the city was disappearing and there was more forest area around us we pulled onto this long gravel road that was surrounded by the woods. At the end of the graveL road was a large but not to massive almost cottage like house. The outside of the house was a mixture between wood like a cabin but the also had stones like a old time cottage. It had lots of big windows and a stone path way leading up to a red front door with a cliche lion door knocker right in the middle. But it was absolutely breath taking. I can't wait to see the inside .

" welcome to our home, which will soon be your home as well. " Britton stated sounding really excited . I couldn't help but smile at that statement.
As we walked thru the threshold my jaw dropped at the beauty of it . It had high ceilings with wood rafters , off to the left was a huge living room that had a big flat screen tv , a big shelf filled with DVDs , and then there was a big fire place on one of the walls . There was a huge dark brown leather sectional couch and a matching large recliner with a cream colored crocheted throw blanket on the back . The whole living room gave off this warm and inviting feeling , that I loved right away . Right off of the living room was a wood stair case that lead to a large landing/balcony thing and that lead to a hallway that had all of the bed rooms. To the right of the stairs was the most beautiful kitchen ever. It had all state of the art appliances and it all looked really modern but with a homey country feeling to it. I fell in love it right away .
" can I live In here please ?" I asked dreamily. They laughed?
"That would be a bit uncomfortable don't you think love ?"
"I don't care it's so pretty" I said running my fingers over the stove.
" alright dear lets finish showing you around . " Estelle said laughing a little .
They then showed me the backyard, but it was more a large stone patio with a pool made completely out of stone, complete with a slide and a grotto. There was also a out door small sauna and a large jacuzzi. Off in the distance you could here waves so I. Guessing the ocean was near by. You could also make out other small house like structures . I'm guessing their whole pride lived here. We made our way back into the the house and then up the stairs to the very last door.
"This is our room babe." Britton pipes in . The room is gorgeous. A huge four poster bed is the main focus in the room, along with a medium sized fire place in the corner. There is cream colored fur carpets on the floor. There is also a gorgeous en suit bath room , that has a large stand up stone shower with a huge rain shower spout. In the middle of the whole bathroom as a large all stone bathtub that even has a small set of stairs to get in it. I can't wait to take bath in that . I think excitedly .
"You look exausted my loves Take a hot shower and I'll order food then we can sleep ok ?"
"Ok "me and Estelle say at the same time
"Will you take a bath with me babe " I ask Estelle
" of course. I'll go get towels and clothes and you run the water" she says kissing my forehead and walks out of the room .
"I'll see you when you both are done. Try and relax love" he gives me a gentle and loving kiss then steps out of the room as well.

A/N sorry this may be short but I felt the need to update again for you all since I have been getting a lot of positive feedback. Thank you everyone for your support and I hope you continue to vote and comment. 💚